The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

WHOA who is this CHIOBU??? OMG she looks like a nymph from Olympus!!! So prettie!!!




Know who she is alreadie?! Yes!!! She's the bad girl in Stairway to Heaven.. but I personally feel she's so much prettier than Chio Ji Woo! Her name is Kim Tae Hee~~

She's so prettie!!! And she's quite smart I think... she's studying in Seoul University! Studying fashion design I think..



Grown up Yuli and teenage Tae Hwa............

Look at the 2 of them!!! Do they look compatible? Are they a couple in real life???????????

Look again... TRY AGAIN!!!


See something.... something similar... in the eyes

In the nose...

In the mouth... the lips..

YES YES YES!!! THEY ARE SIBLINGS!!!! But of cos.. u look at the brother.. you know where all the good genes went.

And yes... I checked. She's a natural beauty... I think. Cuz I looked at her pictures when she was a kid.. the features were all there!!


Whoa.. I think this pic looks kinda incestous... hahahaha



Her new drama, Love Story In Harvard. She plays the protagonist, and her love interest is this guy here, Kim Rae Won. They act as Korean students who meet in Harvard.

In this picture here, they were modeling for this Korean Fashion designer at a fashion show in Qingdao, China.

What a prettie picture!!!!


This picture is irrelevant. I found it while googling for the above pics. But I found it prettie interesting.. haha don't you think so? Don't ask me if the girl is Kim Tae Hee.. I couldn't tell.


Yeah.. yesterday was chatting with this ah beng fren of mine. (Yes the famous NTU bengs). He wanted to see chiobus so I asked him to google Kim Tae Hee. First thing he told me was that her boobs were huge and insisted that I was looking at her cuz of her boobs....

#$@$#@%!!!!

In case you are wondering, yes I do take offense.

WALAU I'm a friggin girl.. though I don't always behave like one.

I look at chiobus cuz I like seeing nice things.. but I look at the face, not anywhere else ok!

Yes yes.. tongue in cheek things I don't mind I can laugh it off.. like playing the guess-the-bra-size game. But certain things said that make me seem like those disgusting girls in European Gigolo Deuce Bigalow, yes yes I do take offense.

And don't tell me all guys are like that... cuz I know of guys who are not. At least, not in front of me. And not behind me... I hope.

But of cos.. they are not bengs. Mostly. Haha but of cos.. bengs can be cute in their ways too. Explain that next time.. watching this damn cool movie with these 2 UBER cute Korean hunks and Zhang Ziyi, called Musa.. it's beautifully shot and captivating!! Back to the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home