The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Blogger dislikes me. I was thinking of posting some funny pics.. but I could not! ARGH!!

So I thought of another DO YOU KNOW question!!

OKOK I KNOW! The previous 2 DO YOU KNOW questions were total flops cuz they are ALL inaccurate. Got corrected by Peiru and YP and someone I'm not totally sure I know... HAIZ.. SO PAISEH! But nonetheless, the thick-skin KS is gonna try again! This time, she's PRETTY SURE she won't get it wrong again!

Brace yourself...

DO YOU KNOW:

How Dolly the cloned sheep got her name??




From this lady over here... Dolly Parton.


WHY??

Guess where the cell used to clone Dolly was extracted from???

You got it.. the mammary glands!!!!!

WOO HOOOOOO I SURE hope I got this right!!!



Time flies.. tomorrow's the first death anniversary of my granddad. Following the Lunar calendar. Time has numbed the pain, but the wound never heals.. does it?

Not in a terribly good mood recently. Could also be due to the exam stress. Getting to be real depressed. Things that never seemed to matter previously are pissing me off. I get pissed off at the slightest things anyone does.

I hate the KS that I am now.. hope I am able to go back to the old KS. I should learn to live my own life and not care about what anyone says or does anymore. It is MY LIFE anyway. But of cos, how often is that possible?

Sometimes when you have too many friends u juz think EVERYONE thinks u are nice juz cuz u are nice to them. Then u forget there are people who actually dislike u. And when u find out, WOWEE u think the sky is falling on u... I'm such an attention-whore. The above written was not referring to anyone in particular.. juz let me rant.

Anywayz that's why I suddenly feel for that poor idol of mine.. the one who's recently been plagued with accusations of plastic surgery. I originally wanted to blog about it.. but decided against it.

Of cos that doesn't mean I don't think she's done it, but she's only 21 this year.. spare her. It's her life, she wanna look prettier she wanna look like Barbie, yeah juz let her be.

You jealous of her looks? Go get plastic surgery too. If you think "Nah.. I'm too natural for that".... then so be it.. don't kb about her looks. Think the poor girl's gone into hiding alreadie.

One interesting observation though... surprisingly many guys think that her looks are too perfect for their liking.. and they prefer the Chinese look. (WOW! That was kinda unexpected.)

Haha I think if that's the case I better go get dark colored contacts for the eyes which Wandai ALWAYS claimed look like "ang moh eyes" and TJL used to call "Demon eyes". Btw.. my eye color is natural... for the umpteenth time for those who ALWAYS ask me if I'm using colored contacts.

Anyway... I'm done with my ranting... but think I'm in such a volatile mood now I better put up this sign that says 生人勿近... nah.. make that 生人熟人都勿近... But I hope that Dolly Parton thing has made u SMILE =))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home