The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

One day, I was walking towards the central library in NUS. I was going to mug there with Jing, it was early in the morning.

Then I saw this real cute guy walking along the same path, in the direction facing me.

Yeah u guessed it.. I started to byo him. Sometimes I suspect.. my parents gave me these pair of eyes solely to byo yandaos and chiobus. Seriously. I think, 90% of the time I'm using my eyes, they are byo-ing yandaos or chiobus.

Anyway, back to my story. I was byo-ing this yandao.. then suddenly I realise, OMG he's looking in my direction too!!!! I look away a while.. I shy mah... eh walau I will oso be shy ok?!

Then after a while, I looked in his direction again. Hard to resist temptation leh... how to make me STOP byo-ing a yandao?!

Then I realised.. OMG! He's STILL looking in my direction!!!!! WAH I high leh... this cute guy is CHECKING ME OUT! OMG!!

My heartbeat quickened, I had difficulty breathing... my fingers were cold.... PALPITATIONS OMG!!!

Then I realise.. eh... boh dio leh.. he looks like... he's staring at my file!!!!!!


I stuck this piece of note inside with a smiley face and a KO-ed face, and wrote the words "All work and no play makes ME a dull girl".

WALAU I SWEAR I heard him laughing away as he passed me by................


Anyway, after that, I started going to NTU to mug more often. Scared I might meet that yandao again.... PAISEH MAH!

So today I was mugging at NTU with Jing. We mugged till damn late before going home.. When we passed by the carpark at Can A, OMG we saw that CLK/SLK (I still dunno how to differentiate them) parked there!!! Jing concluded that it must belong to a student. She said, "No prof will stay so late on a Sunday rite?!"

Then we proceeded to leave our names and contact numbers, and of cos a picture of Maria Sharapova, on the windscreen of the car.

Waiting for the driver to call me!!!! QUICK!!! Tell me what I should tell him!!!!! Help me think!!!! QUICK!

How about, "Hi uh.. I accidentally touched your car. May I have your number please? So I could compensate u?"

Can can can?!

Help me think leh!!! All think ok?!? Then think liao tell me. Wahaha!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home