The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Wat is wrong with these people

The people who slam those blog owners... the pretty ladies whose blogs I frequent...

Yeah those.... you know who.

No more.. both are closing down their blogs.... SOBZ!!!

SEE?! People go leave more jealous bitchy comments in their blogs, blog owners buay tahan, dun wanna write anymore. Now I've got no more entertainment. Rockson updates so infrequently... Fox was juz telling me about this Cassandra girl whose blog he frequents juz got hacked and the hacker left a DAMN bo liao msg... wan the blog add msn me or ask him.

Then there's this girl from my fac... knew of her blog thru tomorrow.sg cuz she caught this cheekopek taking upskirt pics of her. Yeah I read her blog too.. sometimes... and then after that upskirt post, she got like gadzillion comments and tags on bo liao things like "My indonesian maid's prettier than you" and "My colleagues and I are wanking away at your pic, you are so hot"<--WAT?!?!!!!!

So you see.. this kinda blogging comment culture is forcing everybody to close down their blogs.... dun blame the blog owners... blame those bo liao shits who keep leaving bo liao comments.

SOBZ!!! I got no more online entertainment... except for Yahoo Pool and Yahoo Mahjong. Maybe I will go get dota or Maple story to play one day. Or maybe I go buy 明星三缺一 or borrow from my grandma. Or maybe yesterday tudi was telling me about this "very fun" (in his words) automobile game where u can zhng the car in anyway u wan... yes yes.. maybe I go buy that game.

SIAN!!!! Walau got anymore chiobu blogs to let me read or not?! I very very deprived!!! Yandao blog oso can...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home