The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

2nd entry for the night.. short one.

Just remembered.. I got a question for you people!!!!!

I made a decision........... an important one....................................

It concerns my future!!!!!!

Please help me decide!!!

Help me make a decision!!!!!

Help me choose............


WHICH SPORTS ECA SHOULD I JOIN?!??

=)))))) I picked a few alreadie! You people juz gotta choose btwn these few!!!

1) Basketball (DON'T LAUGH!! CANNOT LAUGH!!! EH I can run v fast ok?! Eh wait.. long time nv train liao.... dunno still can or not.. BUT HEY! I can 钻 here 钻 there... good to have me in a Basketball team ok?!)

2) Floorball (Used to play this in sec sch... loved it! But dunno if the skill's still there... SIGH!)

No more.

HEEHEE quick choose! Actually I prefer Basketball.. but I dunno why people always say floorball suits me better............. WHY?!



OK 2nd impt thing I need to ask u pals out there...

Who's game to go overseas?!

Not too far, a short one.. maybe KL or Bangkok... no $$!!!

Com'on man!!! Let's gooooo enjoy ourselves this hols!! Wan muz tell me quick.. need to book!!!!!!

Onz? On lar on lar... I v long never go overseas liao.. itching to get on a plane!!! Get outta Singapore for a nice trip after exams man!!! Kkk???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home