The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Got this terrible paper today.. ok not really terrible, but when EVERYONE says it's "OK" and you found it "not so ok", you know you are pretty much a goner. *SOBZ* But anyway, I got something VERY exciting to tell u people!!!

Today, I saw this very chio car in NTU, as I as walking towards my exam location. It was parked at the Can A carpark. At first, a pillar was blocking me so I only saw the front part of the car. I thought.. hey.. this baby looks like a Gallardo.. but it's impossible a Gallardo is parked here in NTU. So I thought, it could be a Nissan 350Z.

I was with Kayan.. she suggested that it could be another car.. forgot wat car it was.

Then we walked closer... the car loomed larger........

Then we saw it....

Kayan: "好象是...."

Me, "不可能是 Lambo 吧!!"

Kayan, very excited now, "好象是 LEH!!!"

A FRIGGIN Lambo Gallardo in NTU!!!!! OH MY GAWDDDDDD FREAKKKKK!!! Some ah sia drove a GALLARDO to NTU!?!??


WALAUUUUU we never saw that Lambo in NTU before.... so Kayan came up with a few hypothesis as to where it came from.

"大概是他平时都驾另一辆车来学校。Lambo 原本是他 daddy 驾的。不过今天不行了。他大概有考试,可是起床迟了,不驾 Lambo 赶不及到学校!所以他和 Daddy 说,今天让他驾 Lambo 来学校!"

Sounds possible right??? HAHA then after that, I met 徒弟.

He told me he saw that Lambo going outta NTU at around 1pm!!!!! OMGGG!!!

So I came up with another hypothesis...

Must be one of those Accountancy students!!!!!! Cos I saw them coming out from the exam hall around 12.30pm... and I think today's their last paper!!! So last paper, finish liao go town have fun.. 顺便 air his Daddy's Lambo, show off show off!!!!!

WALAU he dare to drive a Lambo to NTU, muz be prepared to be saboed by the infamous famous NTU bengs!! When I saw it, there was already a pile of cigarette ash on the windscreen. WALAU though it's not my car, it's still my FAV car rite... I 心痛 lor!!!! Then after admiring it for a while, Kayan and I walked away from the car.


Then we saw 2 ang mohs walking towards the car!! We thought the car belonged to them!!! (we were concerned... cos we stuck pictures of ourselves with our contact numbers onto the windscreen wiper as per normal procedure). So we stayed on to look..... as we watched, one ang moh took out a camera, and took a picture of the 2nd ang moh with the car!!! CHEYYYY I THOUGHT WAT!!!

Anyway right, I don't like showoffs *sniffs in disdain*. No.... REALLY!!!!

Uhhhh oh btw.. any of u know the owner of that car? Oh uh... erm.. yeah you could do me a favor by introducing him to me!!! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home