The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Relax.... after a bout of muggin, relax and have a drink of...

WHAT'S THIS?! WHOA!! ROSE TEA!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG~



I dunno where the hell my mum got all these nice rose tea man... seriously.. damn nice!! WOOHOO!! Drink alreadie damn shiok.. plus got caffeine.. good to let u stay awake and mug!!!


Check out all these tea I dug out in my home man!!!


Drinking tea is good for u!!!

Please ignore the dark eye circles and eye bags...


Of cos... we need the BEST OF THE BEST....

Brand's Essence of Chicken!!!! It's my 秘密武器!!!!!!!



OHH WAIT.. one last point... how can we forget this..




WONKA NERDS!!

Makes you a TOTAL NERD!!

Yes... the essentials for mugging... the addendum... from the previous entry!!!!

ENJOY!!!

WOOHOO ONE MORE PAPER!!!

Wanna hear about the paper today????? No la... lazy... simply put.. it sucked..

Really wanna know? k tell u pple abt it tomorrow.. lemme go cry over it for one night first...

SOBZ!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home