The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The other day, I put this piece of paper on the table to make myself mug.

Chan was laughing so hard she couldn't mug. Thus disturbing me. This piece of paper is evil.



No matter how hard you mug, sometimes your profs are SO evil they just wanna trick u.

Today marks the start of my exams. It was the Experimental Biology paper.

The question was "One of the most useful methods for identifying a specific fragment of DNA is"

Then the choices you see in the picture.

For (b), it was Eastern blot. EASTERN FRIGGIN BLOT?! WALAU! See what I wrote beside there? "HAHAHA NOT FUNNY!!"

For the uninformed, there are Northern blot, Southern blot, Western blot.... BUT NO EASTERN BLOT! WALAU try to trick us?! KNS!

Before the exam I was SO freaked out I almost had a panic attack. Yesterday I went to NUS to mug, only to go home after lunch cos I was feeling so terrible. Had a terrible headache and also breathing difficulty. And was also feeling so hollowed out and exhausted... totally no energy. Couldn't concentrate any longer. Went home to rest for a while before continuing. Serves myself right for being so slack in the beginning *KS smacks her own naughty butt*. And also serve myself right for trying to trick people to believe you are mugging hard when you are not. *KS smacks her own naughty butt again*

*KS yelps with pain as 2 red palm prints appear on her butt*

Mug so hard dunno for wat... especially after I read Rockson's latest entry about Life Science and the prospects... reading Rockson is no good during exams!!! Especially for life science students.. will feel damn demoralised!!!

But still, thanks to those who wished my good luck today!!! OMG didnt know so many people cared about me SOBZ!!! 感动 T.T

Hope your wishes work wonders!!



Anyway, cos of the exams, I missed my favourite TV show yesterday. ARGHHHH my Korean Stairway to Heaven!!!!

Yeah but OF COS I recorded it!! Whaddya think!? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT!

Just finished watching.... OMG OMG OMG!!!! I can't believe ALL Korean dramas have such similar plots, yet I'm still SUCH a sucker for everyone of them!!!!!

Jung Seo and Seong Jun finally MARRIED!!! Ok this is kinda new.. the rest of the couples in the rest of the shows didnt seem to be able to get around to getting married. The female lead didn't manage to live long enough. Jung Seo managed to live thru her marriage.

And also, the evildoers in the drama managed to GET PUNISHED!!! OMG! You know the rest of the dramas... showing DAMN GOOD values... the evildoers all become good in the end. Only in this show (at least up to the point I'm watching) they got punished!!!! WOOHOO!!!! 大快人心!!!

But Jung Seo's still gonna die anyway. HOW DO I KNOW?! Cos I wrote the script.

No lar.. cos it's ALWAYS like that!!! RIGHT?! Like.. HAHA what's NEW?! SO tragic! I used to hate those 凄惨 dramas... always watch till wanna cry.. DAMN PAISEH LAR! Especially when u are watching with your mum. But then her dam always breaks loose first. I always manage to not cry! *brave ks gives herself a pat on her back*

Anyway, the show's juz gonna get more and more tragic. Today, her other "Oppa" (Korean for Brother) is gonna die just so he can donate his eyes to let her see again, cos she contracted eye cancer (I think it's got something to do with the Philedelphia chromosome shit thing.. learned it from last sem.. I STILL REMEMBER OK?!) and she wishes to see her husband (in the picture below) again to remember how he looks.

DUMB RITE?! Cos she's still gonna die, and he died JUST so she could see again. OMG that's SO friggin dumb!!! But I still got taken in by the plot anyway. SOB SOB SOBZZZZ!!



K gtg watch it liao CIAOZ!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home