The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

What do u do when u are SO TOTALLY BORED and NO ONE'S asked u out and MUMMY'S asleep so you can't watch vcds anymore cos u promised her u would wait for her to watch it with u?!

You blog surf! YES! WOOHOOO that's SO EXCITING! I've got SUCH an exciting life!!! YEAH! Ain't I the ultimate envy of all you people out there dying from muggin too much from impending exams?!

Yeah fine.. go ahead.. laugh at me. I know. Yes. I SOO totally got no life. You know how you tell when KS has no life? When she posts TWO blog entries in a matter of a few hours, yes. You got it. She has no life. To think I was SO anticipating this... the END of the EXAMS. And now I'm rotting away at home.

SOMEONE SAVE ME! AHHH!!!

I could get around to reading those stuff I said I would read.. except reading at this hour would probably give me an express ticket to dreamworld *poof*! (KS waves to uncle Chow).

I could watch all those anime I know my mum don't watch... but inertia inertia.... YES ARGH! I could paint my nails, but.. LAZY! Walau KS how can liddat.. HOW CAN LIDDAT?! Wanna ai swee how can lay-zeee?????

I could take more narcissistic shots of myself and my new hairstyle, but then if one day someone thinks I got plastic surgery I would have to go under fire "for taking so much narcissistic pictures when my features are not real at all"! Wait a minute.. they are real ok!? Well, my sec sch friends and JC friends can still recognise me when I take a walk down town!

BAH I should get sick of this topic..*slaps myself*

Yes anyway so as I was saying, I decided to blogsurf! Latest updates.. Mr Brown's got a new cute lil ger daughter! Woohoo! And the latest in the "Zhng My Car" series is up! OK I know it was up days ago.. but I got no time to read blogs past few days.. EXAMS DARLINGS!!! Hey like, I DO mug ok?!

Yar havent had time to go dl and listen yet.. haha but the first 2 were friggin hilarious. 2 bo liao uncles doing bo liao things. HAHAHAHA nothing less than what you can expect from ex-ac guys. But of cos, I seriously wonder what kinda uncles people like Jedi Tan and Kenneth Cheong and lao Guan will make next time.. what kinda uncles can we expect from ex-hwachongians?!

So one of the more interesting blogs I read has gotta be the one with this entry and the follow up entry this. Rambotan's webbie. The guy who made famous the chiobu whose blog I frequented, PSF (not typing out her full nick here, got too many googlers for her these few days).

OK I know those entries were made DAYS ago.. HELLO I told u I got EXAMS remember?! And now that I've got no life a life again, I decided to blog surf and saw it!

Made me think.... real hard. I guess this situation happens to everybody. You see this person of the opposite sex you know, but not very well, but you are a tad interested in. Then u start this fierce inner debate..

"Should I say hi to him?"
"Nah.. better not.. what if he thinks I'm super desperate for guys.. what if he thinks I'm REALLY interested in him?"
"But it's kinda weird not to say hi... yeah?"

OK I know Rambotan meant it in not exactly the same way.. he was talking about the girls he chatted up probably after drinking, a tad too much. And he was talking about phone calls. Me, about saying "hi", offline and online, on MSN.

You see this thing about guys.. sometimes they will appear DAMN interested the minute they got to know you. Get your phone number, get your MSN. Then when you start thinking, HEY this guy looks kinda cute.. maybe.. juz maybe.. I can consider him! And then you find yourself sitting in front of the computer waiting for his MSN msges, putting your phone in front of you waiting for his smses or calls..

And then the guy decides not to call.

And to stop chatting with you on MSN.

Then you wonder why.. Why is he blowing hot and cold? Why is he sending all sorts of mixed signals?

And then you start getting distracted in life.. you lose interest in everything that you do. You sleep eat pee beside your phone and laptop. Wondering why the hell that guy's not online. Wondering why the hell your phone is not ringing.

Meanwhile the guy's watching soccer or playing computer games over at his friend's place.

After MANY days, you start thinking, maybe you should do the calling. Maybe you should take the initiative! I mean, it's the 21st century now! Com'on! Let's be more open-minded! And then you pick up the phone. And you put it down again. And pick it up again. Then put it down.

And then you think again. Calling someone outta the blue is like an outright declaration "Hey I'm interested in you!". And then you get all shy. And decide not to call after all.

And then you reconsider that decision. Maybe.. juz maybe.. you could come up with some cock reason for calling him! Maybe.. uhh.. like asking him homework? Or asking him if he's going to that bash this weekend? Yeah.. whatever. So you call him! And HEY you two have this real long and interesting chat! (except that the Rambotan webbie juz informed me that guys are not interested in chatting. So.. bah.. anyway I'm not interested in whatever they are supposedly interested in.. so there)

And then you think HEY we might have a chance after all!

But then after that phone call, the guy disappears into oblivion again.

Soon, you got too lazy of waiting by the laptop and phone and you decide you got a life outside of that guy after all and so it ends... happily ever after.

And then you learn that the guy never called not cos he was not interested, it's juz that he was kinda more interested in soccer and computer games than you. *ouch*.

Anyway, for me, I usually wait for the guys I'm interested in to chat with me first (so if I initiate chats with u a bit too often, you can be sure I'm not really interested in you. I think. Haha). No point in appearing too eager yeah? I SO totally agree that being aloof makes you look cool. Really. Like, gives the guy this impression that you don't care a hoot about him and so many people are after you that chatting with him is juz a really casual affair.

Or maybe sometimes when you see the guy u are interested in walking towards u, u quickly pull this male friend you are with closer to you and start engaging in this real lively chat with that friend. Then you pretend to just notice the guy of interest when he walks past and then you give a casual surprised "Hi!" and then go on chatting with your male friend.

And then when the guy of interest is outta earshot, you shove your poor friend away and go on somewhere else. Possibly tailing your guy of interest secretly.

Why???? Is it cos the lesser interest we show in this complex interplay of guy and girl mixing, we are somehow "above" the person in this complex relationship and thus we score?

And somehow, when a guy gets TOO interested, we lose interest. When he starts msg-ing u too often, chatting with u too often, you think.. hey.. this guy's such an easy target. Not fun at all! And you move on to the next guy.

Maybe it's a form of self-protection. But I find it no good to be too interested in any particular guy. It's good to flirt a lil now and then.. it's healthy! But too much interest would render you helpless against the guy. Too dangerous.

Too tired now.. *yawn* GAWSH it's 3am alreadie! KS needs her beauty sleep! Will continue this talk tomorrow... if anyone's still interested to read. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home