The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, November 21, 2005

KILL KYU!!!!!

KILL KYU KILL KYU KILL KYU KILL KYU!!!!!!!

AHHHH I HATE KYU!!!!

He just SO TOTALLY destroyed my holiday mood.

He's a piece of FFREEAKKKKK ASS!!! OMG!

In the notes, we could find information about protein kinase A, protein kinase C, protein kinase G. Guess what came out in the exams?! PROTEIN FRIGGIN KINASE B!!!!! WALAUU he think he very farnie ahhhh he REALLY think he very farnie ah!!!

Thru'out the entire exams I SERIOUSLY had no idea what the hell I was writing.... it's been a very long time since I seriously felt like crying at an exam hall...

And to think even before that, he sent us this email giving us this "CHRISTMAS PRESENT" for our exams, telling us what might come out.

During the course of the exam, he kept walking around... walk here walk there, sniggerin away.... Felt like punching his irritating face in, digging his irritating eyes out, plucking his irritating teeth out.... ARGH!!!! PUI!!!!!

Then ah.. as he's collecting the exam papers, still keep saying "Tankew tankew...."

SMACK HIS ASS LOR! WALAU!!!

But then, should have expected it lar... what's new?! Even in those papers in which he set juz one or two questions, those were all killer questions. A one line question, 20 marks. Yeah. Cool. WOOHOO! At first I thought he was trying to set tough questions and all.. WAH BIANG liddat sure die mah...

Then after a while, I realised.. it's cos... HE'S JUZ TOO BLOODY LAZY TO THINK OF QUESTIONS! FREAKKK!!!

I dunno man.. I'm juz not in the mood to blog.... SIGH!!!!!

I'll come up with a list of things I'm gonna do in a while.. after I recover. Maybe later. Will blog again.

OH YES I'm going to TAIWAN! And HK! It's a short HK stopover, and 5 days at Taipei!!!

OHHH Taipei 101, Ximending, Shih lin, 忠孝东路... where else?! Ja.. give some suggestions!!!!

HK I'm kinda sick of it alreadie.. but anyway it's juz a short stopover. I'M SO EXCITED! First time going Taiwan!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home