The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, November 04, 2005

Been to SO many places to mug.... it's time to do a comparison!

This is my fac tutorial room. It's large, spacious, and has big wide tables. The air con is DAMN cold though.... and they had this sign that said, "No burgers and coke allowed in the room". WALAU there goes my plan to have Macs for lunch.


In the end I settled for chips and coffee. If u see me getting thinner or less and less healthy you know why yar??


Oh one good point about my fac.. study till damn stress liao can go out walk around and see this kinda 风水阵.... WAH 赏心悦目. EH THESE ARE NOT STONES HOR! They are these tiny tiny stone 风水 structures... and check out the sand! Got all these wave patterns lar! WAH nice nice.


Downside.. if u go home too late, better not go to the bus stop at my fac. Walk a bit further, go the Can A bus stop. If not, suffer the consequences...........

I was wearing a long sleeved jacket and long pants, and only my feet were exposed cos I was wearinbg sandals. And I wished I had worn covered shoes. I was only at the bus stop at most, 10 minutes. They say the Anopheles mosquito bite at night rite?! DAMN! 3 bites on my left foot.


3 on my right.... ARGH!!!!!!


I decided... WAH KAOZ I'm not about to stay there being a NICE mosquito meal for long man!

Next day, I went to the NUS med fac to check out cute docs mug!! WALAU there the environment is DAMN NICE! Check this out man.. pics courtesy of Jialin my phone.


So chio rite?! My phone nite mode works wonders.

Of cos.. it's not just the environment.

The other motivating factor for me to go med fac is.... my popularity there! Ahem... Jialin, stop saying I'm your sister ok... I'm the ALL ORIGINAL 武林盟主!! The minute I stepped in there people were RUSHING to get me to be their 师父! You hear chants of 武林盟主, 武林盟主 everywhere! WALAU I oso paiseh.. dunno y so many people wanna be my disciple. Ok ok.. one by one ok? I go write out my 武林秘籍 first! Haha

Oh btw the med kids 2nd paper tomorrow.. if any of u read this before then GOOD LUCK K!?


Today I went back to my fac to mug. Jialin wants to mug at home, and NUS is not holiday-friendly. At least my fac still has aircon.

Today holiday, I thot no one would be at my fac. Lazy to dress up, anyhow wear some lousy stuff.



Can see or not?! I tried to take whole body, but cannot leh.. dunno why.

My mum said I looked like a vagrant after she saw me in my getup today. She refused to walk beside me, she said, "等一下人家以为你是捡回来的!"

WALAU got so ugly meh?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home