The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

SO sorry to those who keep checking back for updates... there will be one tomorrow. I promise.

MUGGING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

K if u people really wan entertainment, how about this...

As I was telling JX and Jingz today, I seriously think my brain is being fried, the wires are all connecting up wrongly and I'm basically screwed.

You know what? Yesterday, as I was mugging in my fac room, I was reading thru the notes happily when suddenly, I thought I saw this tiny black insect moving around on my textbook from the corner of my eye. Disgusted, I kinda swatted at it.

The insect remained there.

I thought, "OH great. Now I have this nice black insect smudge on my textbook. YUCKS!"

All this while, I was viewing the insect from the corner of my eye.

Then I turned and looked closely at it.

WHAT INSECT?!

Basically... I just swatted at the page number at the bottom right hand corner of my physio text.

Great. Wonderful. KS is SOOO SMART! She's seeing SWIMMING NUMBERS on her text and WOW she thinks they are INSECTS!

OK STOP! No one is to call Woodbridge to report me ah!!!! NO ONE! I will hold a CHOPPER in my hand if any one tries to bring me to that place yar!???

K think I'm really going crazy. Gtg back to mug.

OH btw.. congrats TIE!!! Dr Tie soon!!!!! 4 more years of mugging!!! How didya manage to evade starting working-life again and again?! ARGH I hope I NEVER end UNI!

Seriously.. I prefer mugging non-stop to working.. shall tell u all the reason when I have time.

Not now. Gotta rush! Tata!!! CIAOZZZ!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home