The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Just came back from an intense bout of mugging with Jing and JL at the Med Fac. Damn tired. WAH machiam transformed back to JC days. Those 2 are becoming more jialat than me. I better buck up.


Took some pics of the med fac.... courtesy of JL, and my phone. Will post them tomorrow. Lazy to do any uploading today.


Mugging at the Med Fac lagi best. The people there all so mug.. walau u see them u damn stress, wanna slack oso cannot. GOOD! Even better than Central Library. Central Library sometimes you see people there machiam going to some fashion parade... all dressed up so well, damn distracting leh!


Oh yar.. tokking abt fashion parade. Went home at around 10+pm. Reached Tiong Bahru MRT at around 11pm. Saw a bunch of WAH friggin stylo guys and girls there.... I thot so late liao, dunno where got fashion show???


Then when I got up bus 195, WALAU these people followed me leh! I high sia.. I thot.. these people modelling for SBS or wat?! Then when they alighted.......... I finally understood. Where the party was.


ZOUK LAH!!! WALAU forgot it's Wednesday. Some more Zouk just reopened.............

I WANNA GO!!!!! SOBZ! I HATE EXAMS!!!


Wah damn pek chek.... they know I'm having exams die die muz wear so prettie and yandao parade in front of me... ARGH!!!

OK damn tired. Gtg. Post the pics tomorrow. Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home