The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Playing with my NEW TOY again!!!! Just discovered that I can take sepia pictures with it!!!


And BLACK-AND-WHITE too!!!!!



And this............. 啊!!!!谋杀案!!!!鬼啊!!!!


Then the other wonders of having a cam phone handy start to emerge. The ability to take pictures as and when you wan.. whenever you see something picture worthy!

Like just now! When I went for dinner with my parents at Toa Payoh just now... GUESS WHO DID I SEE?! The HC people will know him... so will the TCHS kids. Most probably. It's the FAMOUS "Hwa Chong FaRmily"!!! Took a few pictures... plus a short vid. WANNA SEE?! Msg me on msn.. don't wanna risk putting it up here. Haha.

After dinner and a bit of shopping around the Toa Payoh Hub, my grandma and I suddenly felt an urge....... we desperately need...................... THE TOILET!!!

My grandma was going, "这里的厕所很肮脏的!"

I replied, "不会啦,这里是大巴窑中心,应该不会太肮脏。"

And so I thought.

But the minute I entered the cubicle, I regretted saying what I said immediately.




AHHHHHHH!!!!!! SPOTTED not ONE but TWO FRIGGIN ROACHES in just ONE CUBICLE!! Worst thing.. I CAN'T SCREAM or CHANGE CUBICLE! Cos by the time I noticed those scary lil creatures, I had already locked the door. VERY PAISEH TO WALK OUT AGAIN RITE!? And also not very nice to let the people queueing behind me take this dirty cubicle rite?!!! WALAU!!! SO DISGUSTING!

So on wobbly legs and hands, I quickly finished my business and still shivering, kinda ran outta the cubicle. I washed my hands and legs and EVERYWHERE I could using the tap in the toilet, not just once, but like, twice or three times. And I checked once, checked twice, checked THREE TIMES EVERYWHERE on my body to make sure those 2 lil fellas didn't follow me out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home