The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Students nowadays very hard to survive. Everyday, I survive on like, 4 hours of sleep.. including cat naps. My waking hours are spent in lectures, tutorials, on the MRT, on buses, in school, doing homework, doing assignments, watching some tv to relax, giving tuition, byo-ing yandaos, byo-ing more yandaos, byo-ing MORE MORE yandaos.. stress ah!! My eyes! So sometimes when my alarm goes, I will keep pressing "snooze".... sometimes up to an hour and a half after my initial set time. So now, I will set the alarm like, an hour before the time I have to wake up. Then somehow, I will start snoozing for 2 hours. (-_-") I'm starting to hate whoever invented the snooze function. I used to love him.

Never mind about that first. So you see, poor, sleep-deprived students like I need my precious beauty sleep. Especially pretty young ladies *coughs* like yours truly. So the first thing I do after reaching school is head for the couches at the lobby area of my fac to continue.. ahem.. snoozing. Then there's this particular cleaning uncle... his hair look like 李小龙... I think he's jealous of pretty young things. Every time I try to sleep on the couch, he will PURPOSELY come to clean that area. He clean never mind.. he will PURPOSELY knock his mop and his I-dunno-what around.... make SOOO much noise that I think the dead will stir in their graves. Seriously. In the end I bobian go some other couch to sleep. Then in like, FIVE minutes, he will move to THAT couch to clean that area. UNCLE AH!!!!!! 我是不是上辈子欠你的?? 放过我吧!!

People like us, lack of sleep, go everywhere also look like half-awake zombies. A few months ago, I woke up one day.... and looked in the mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the wall...... AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

"HOW COME I HAVE TRIPLE EYELIDS!?!? HOW COME HOW COME?!?!"

EHHH don't think the more eyelids you got means it's good ok!!!! With my third eyelids, I look like those hush puppies... with half-opened eyes the entire day. And guess what?!!! The triple eyelids NEVER WENT AWAY!!!!! Those who are thinking of getting double eyelid surgery... now you know how you can get it the natural way!! Save that money... donate a bit to the KS-get-a-car fund alritez?! Yeah so now if you people see KS with hush-puppie eyes, don't laugh ah!!! Anyone who laughs gets fined... erm.... fined... how much does a Porsche cost?

Yeah.. so u know... hush-puppie-eyes, see everything also see half-half only. Cannot see clearly. Especially when crossing the road... muz be SUPER careful. But it seems like the cars in my area LOVE to beat the red light!!!!! KNS. And 90% of the time, they don't manage to beat it in time. So juz now.. this taxi driver was trying to turn at the traffic junction. But of cos.. he did not manage to turn in time. They NEVER learn.. do they?! So basically he was already halfway thru the turn.. but he did not manage to pass. And he had to reverse all the way back into his original position so the cars going the horizontal direction could cross. And I was happily unaware (cos of my hush-puppie-eyes) and happily crossing the road halfway when I suddenly realised..... WALAU!!! This taxi was reversing right into my path!!!! Thank god by the time he crossed into my path the taxi had already moved to the opened-half of my eye, so I could see it. If not... u all can say bye bye to KS.

EH do I hear people cheering?! Wah can u all like.... pretend to cry?!? Sad.... think I better go back to my work. Sobz...
Let me have a decent nap also cannot!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home