The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Need to do a little poll here. Anyone who reads this blog feel free to tag.. ANYONE. Silent readers as well. Just tag as anonymous if u dont want me to know who u r... though I dunno why that would be the case. Yep anyway, here's the question.

How many of you have witnessed an MRT pervert in action??

It's juz to make people more aware of how dangerous our MRTs have become now, especially towards blur, unsuspecting and innocent girls. I know of many friends who had told me their scary encounters with these perverts on MRTs, and how they prey on their innocent victims. OK it's not juz the MRT. Buses as well. Public transport.

When I was in secondary school, a friend told me one day that one day when she was on the bus, the guy sitting next to her got off the bus before her. Before he got off, he turned around and touched her thighs before hurriedly alighting.

Then there was also this friend of Shiqin who witnessed a guy on a crowded MRT carriage with unzipped pants and his erection sticking out, going around to poke females with that. Cos it was too crowded, most of the people didn't notice what he was doing. Shiqin's friend went to call the station control to attempt to nab that pervert, but by then he was already gone.

Also, a friend told me about how she was on a crowded bus when this guy kept leaning very close to her, doing funny things. She didn't realise at first, but after a while she realised that behind the guy there was plenty of space, and he was juz trying to take advantage of her.

Lots more. Gracie once told me about this pervert she met on the MRT as well. But being more alert and daring, she didn't get taken advantage of.

Personally, I've met this kinda pervert TWICE! Just thinking about it chills me to the bone. I would not wanna recount those events here.. but if you wanna know about them you can ask me on msn. If I feel comfortable telling you, that is. Haha.

I trust most girls would have met with these perverts at least once. What is Singapore coming to?! Or had it been like this all the while, and all the poor girls had been suffering in silence? Most of the time, I think the girls involved were either too shocked to think clearly or too blur to realise they are being sexually harassed, at the time of occurence. By the time they got back to their senses, the perpetrator would most probably have escaped. This is probably what made these sex maniacs become more and more daring.

Of cos.. sometimes, I wonder if some girls get a KICK outta being the target of these perverts. Once, I saw this girl in the train, reading some comic. She was wearing this real real low cut top. Spag strap. Ok... and she was well-endowed. Maybe that's why she enjoyed it when this ah pek kept staring down her top. There was PLENTY of space around in the carriage, but he had to stand RIGHT in front of her, almost FALLING into her lap (though I secretly think he would have liked that.. cos he can kiss her boobs then) and I tell u.. the ENTIRE carriage could tell he was staring sooo hard down her top his eyes were practically FALLING into her cleavage. But that girl juz continued reading her comic. SEE? She enjoys getting ogled at. Nope I'm NOT jealous about her big boobs. Really.

And just today, I saw this girl wearing this micro mini skirt. It was kinda flared, and she was walking next to the MRT station railing. Yep. You got it. Right next to the railing, right next to where the escalator was, so the whole entire world going up the escalator could literally stare up her skirt. Yupz. This ah pek in front of me specially shifted his position so he could get better view. He kinda cocked his head to one side, and his eyes basically juz followed the girl's legs. I think he meant for the entire world to know he was staring up the girl's skirt. Nothing wrong with it wat.. since she made sure the entire world could see what color her underwear was. Nope I'm NOT jealous about her gorgeous long legs. Serious. Anyway I think girls with skinny legs look like their walking on chopsticks *sniffs*.

So girls.. please.. be more aware of these things next time k? And take care of yourself more, NEVER hesitate to report these chee ko peks to the police alrite?!

Talking about MRT, damnit.. for the FIRST time ever, today, I very nearly overslept and missed my station!!!!!! It was like, I felt the train stop. Then the doors open. I kinda opened my eyes to peek and see what station we were at already. And I saw "Tiong Bahru". KNS!!!! I jumped up from my seat and ran out the door with half-opened eyes. Wah biangz!!!!! Damn paiseh lar!!!!! Should learn my lesson NEVER to sleep on MRTs again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home