The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

K first things first.. I dunno if the problem still exists, but I know when using IE to open my blog, the alignments are all kinda screwed. Many friends have complained to me telling me that they wanna tag but cant locate the tagboard! But I think this is not the case for all IE, if I'm not wrong. But anyhow, I think the problem started when I used firefox to do up my template. So it only looks normal if viewed using firefox. You can dl firefox from here if u haven't dl-ed it. If not, the tagboard is located right at the bottom right corner if viewed using IE. I know there's someone using Opera to view me.. but I dunno who he/she is. I dunno how my page looks if opened using Opera.. cos I never used it before. Haha.

OHH btw.. the new Netscape browser is way cool!!! It has options allowing u to choose to view the page using IE style or Firefox style. Cool rite?! It has tabs as well... juz like Firefox!!! K I think all this computer jargon muz be killing people like Ja. Eh but HELLO!! You were the one who complained about not being able to find my tagboard hor Jacinth Tan. So right.. u better be grateful.. this is for u!

Sigh.. think elections are really drawing near. Last week, JBJ was selling some of his party's stuff at Boon Lay MRT station.... and today it was Chee Soon Juan. WALAU can they like, wait till I'm 21?!? Not like there's long to wait... about... erm... slightly less than a year?! Budden rite.. also not like confirm will get the chance to vote. Haiz. Dunno if my area will get contested. Let's see what Rockson has to KB about this time alritez?

Read his latest post regarding the elections here. Btw.. I'm not anti-govt k?? What he writes dont equal my stand. K?

Must be very politically-correct these days. You dunno who's reading ur blog. Haiz.

Oh yeah. Btw. I muz really clarify this. Before people accuse me of erm... faking ignorance in class this morning, when the Prof called my name. Eh like.. HELLO?! He called "Casein" or "Kasein" or I dunno wat shit name... Hey aku is no milk protein ok??? And I was busy.. erm.. exchanging answers with Kayan. So basically I SERIOUSLY never realised he was referring to me. Until suddenly, I realised the entire world was staring at me. But by then it was too late.. he had already moved on to the next person. SERIOUS LAR! I REALLY know the answer to the question! Don't believe I can tell you now.

"Legionnaire's disease was not present on rural communities but present in urban communities cos the Legionella could multiply rapidly in the artificial air-cooling towers, which are not it's natural habitat...." yada yada yada.

SEE? TOLD U! And hor... please.. next time prof call me.. dont all turn and look at me can?! WALAU liddat very pua kang tow leh... Not that I was trying to act ignorant today of cos. I'm juz saying.. next time. Yeah. REALLY LAR! EH come on.. can you all like.. believe me?!

2 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, i didn't say i can't ur tagboard ok. I only said that it's very inconveniently located... must scroll all the way down. =p and hor, stop suaning my computer literacy OK. hmph.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

haha k i see wat i can do abt it after the exams. now no time to edit template

 

Post a Comment

<< Home