The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, October 02, 2005

2nd post of the night, a short one to inform you guys reading this about something.. something scary.

Yesterday I was surfing friendster, then suddenly I saw SOMETHING! A new feature! "Who's viewed you on friendster"! GAWSH! I clicked on it immediately, checking out the 100++ people who had viewed me. Kpo mah.. wanna see who are as kpo as me.

When I clicked it and saw the list, I was kinda shocked. There were a lot of people who were not even in my list who were viewing me! People whose existence I know of, but who I'm not sure know of my existence, until yesterday. There were many JC schoolmates, long lost sec sch mates, and also a smattering of uni school mates. There was this particular yandao who viewed my profile... and I was like.. WOW cos I dunno him at all! I only know there of his existence.. but I dunno him, not like, personally. So I was pleasantly surprised! Hehehehe though he's attached.. but you know.. can get a cheap thrill outta such things rite?!

So I was kinda high for a while. Then suddenly I recall... SHIT! I think I viewed his friendster not too long ago!!!!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!! Means he saw me viewing his friendster and came to view me!!!!! KNS!!!!! Then suddenly that got me thinking. How many people's friendster had I viewed outta sheer kpo-ness this month?! SHIT SHIT SHIT! How many guys' friendsters?! WALAU now they must all think I'm like, in love with them or something!!!!!! KNS!!! My kpo-ness will be the death of me one day.

I was chatting with my brother about this juz now. He was also kinda appalled by this new feature. Like, it was not like they gave us some notice about this new feature.. it's not like, they tell us they are gonna start this one week before they start it. And guess what?! The minute they start this feature, you can track ALL THE WAY one month back to see who's viewed you from ONE MONTH BACK! And there's NO WAY u can response!!!! It catches you by surprise!!! Then you start thinking of all the eye candies you've viewed and you start going SHIT SHIT SHIT! And you start thinking of all the people you've viewed outta sheer kpo-ness, like.. HEY that girl juz broke up! Or HEY that girl juz got into a new relationship! And once again you go SHIT SHIT SHIT! Goddamnit. Quoting my brother, "Walau I have no trust in Friendster anymore. 它会让我心脏病死掉!"

Oh btw, I found a way to get around that Friendster tracker!!!!! Haha oh well.. those who wanna know can ask me in MSN. But don't let too many people find out about it hor! If not no fun liao!!!!! Wahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home