The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, October 09, 2005

One day, Shiqin brought her camera to school. We decided to have fun with it.


For ONCE Mabel the hobbit's TALLER than me!!!! Gawsh don't you think she looks damn 拽?? WALAU let u get a cheap thrill only lar.... no need so happy.



S2K. V(^^.)V
Walau damn act cute.. buay tahan. SQ I mean. KS is FOREVER cute. Wahaha!!

EH 琴大姐.. KY and I trying to mug sia.. we mugger leh. Can you mai disturb?!

Walau buay tahan... dun oblige take one pic with her she won't 罢休. Bobian.. put down my pen for a while and entertain this immature 大姐.. sigh.....

Fast forward.. next day.

Gracie, best friend, Wingyan, Shuhui and I were at the resource room. We were discussing some work when suddenly.... we realised. HEY!!! HOW COME WE ARE ALL IN BLACK?! Heh one of those strike-4D-almost-sure-win days when 4 or 5 of us wear the same color together. Or so we thought.

After a while, we went up to the lab for our lab lesson. There, we met KY, Mabel and gang. WAH KAOZ boh koh leng mah!!! How come we are ALL in black sia?!!!!! I sit down scratch scratch my head... sit down, scratch scratch my head some more... still dun understand why.


So I asked them, "Eh did you all call each other to arrange before hand?"

They told me, "NO LAR! We where got so boliao!?"


And I thot that was the end of it.

Until Yan Wen came. KAOZ!!! She TOO was in BLACK!!!!!!


Next, 琴大姐 and Siau Lin came along... and the MacDonald gang and the Lynn gang as well. WALAU except for 2 of the Macdonald gang people, EVERYONE was in black!!!!!!!!

照片为证:

From left, top row, Wingyan, Kayan, Shuhui, Yanwen, Best friend, Gracie.
From left, bottom row, Shiqin, Siau Lin, 武林盟主, The hobbit.

Wah biangz. When we walked down the stairs, everyone siam. At first I thot why... later after catching one of those who ran away when they saw us, I interrogated her.

"EH why u siam immediately after seeing so many chiobus?!"

She said, "大大。。大。。。大。。。。。大大。。。大姐大。。。放过我吧!!我家里还有5个孩子要养!!他们没有我不行的!!"


(-_-")

Wah I got look so scary meh?!


Maybe from behind lar.. yes. The bunch of us look like 黑社会 sia!!!


But actually from the front we beri loving one!!!

SEE? BEAR HUG!!!!!!!

Actually rite.. we also look like dancers!!!! You know... those very chio and got SUPER good figure ones??? YES!!! That's them! Look like hor?! Dis is our first dance formation!!!!!

Heh if u are observant, you might have noticed that some of the people in this photo were different from those above.

From left: 武林盟主, Alicia, Lynn, Siau Lin, 琴大姐, Gracie, Shuhui, Wingyan, Kayan, Best friend, Yanwen.
Heh YES that's it!!!! Presenting to you the 黑社会 of NTU bio sci... the 大姐大s!!!!!

WHERE IS THIS MONTH'S 保护费???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home