The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Yesterday Shuhui and I took the same bus home. We were sitting beside each other and chit-chatting happily when suddenly at the CS fac bus stop, we both stopped and turned to stare at the people at the bus stop.

Me, "我看到我的朋友!"

Shuhui, "我也看到我的朋友!"

Me, "Is it?!"

Shuhui, "Yar. 我的朋友很高的!"

Me, "我的朋友很矮的。"

Shuhui, "我的朋友是女的。"

Me, "我的朋友是男的。"

Shuhui, "我的朋友跟她的男朋友在一起。"

Me, "我的朋友跟他的女朋友在一起。"

Both of us paused... and turned to stare at each other......................................

Shuhui asked me slowly and softly, "你的朋友... Accountancy 的?"

Me, nods and asked, "你的朋友... 也是 Accountancy 的?"

Shuhui gave a final sigh and asked, "你的朋友的女朋友比他高.. 对吗?"

Me, sighs with her, "你的朋友的男朋友比她矮.. 对吗?"

对.... 矮她一个头....

Both of us burst out laughing.

"I think 你的朋友的男朋友是我的朋友。"

Heh that couple was the one sight to behold... though I must say they are very brave and very loving to defy all odds.... physical and others.. haha.

Suddenly I wonder.......

他们怎么接吻????

Oh well.. I guess that's for them to know and for us to find out wonder.

-----

Story 2

Today I was going on the MRT train at Boon Lay MRT station. I had just reached and the train had already arrived. It was the peak hour at that time and the train was damn friggin squeezy. As I was on the phone, I had to juggle multiple tasks and was at a competitive disadvantage for seats on the train. As usual, lazy me didn't want to have to stand all the way thru to my stop... so when I spotted THAT ONE seat at the corner of the carriage, I rushed over immediately, OVERJOYED! Ya know.. I sleep so little everyday.. need to make use of my travelling time to catch up on lost sleep yeah?

And so I rushed over to that seat immediately, still yakking away on the phone. It was real close to me... so I guess I had an advantage over the others in the carriage. I managed to reach the seat FIRST!!!! Elated... can ZZZ liao!!!! YAY! But then as I turned around preparing to sit down, I saw the person who was rushing and trying to get to the same empty seat as I.

It was a heavily pregnant lady.

I was rooted to the ground. I stood beside the seat, not sitting down. And I stared at her and she stared at me. I was going to open my mouth to ask her to please take the seat. I had juz hung up the phone. So there I was, holding on to my mobile and my file and my bag on my hands, with my mouth hanging open trying to formulate words to say. "Uhhhhhhh......"

Before ANYTHING that sounds vaguely like English could come outta my mouth, this girl opposite me in the carriage stood up and gave up her seat to the lady. Shit. Not wanting to look like an idiot, I sat down.

The minute I sat down, this lady standing a distance away with a baby tram looked at me disapprovingly. KNS. Ok fine. My fault lar. Eh brudders and sistas reading this.. I swear to god I seriously DIDN'T know there was this pregnant lady behind me who was also going after my seat ok?! And I also swear to god I was already PREPARING to give up my seat to the lady!!! Serious!!! But cos I had juz hung up my phone and I was kinda still trying to make sense of the situation, I didn't have time to recover and offer my seat before the other girl offered hers. EH walau liddat she win liao lor..... she become 好人 I become 坏人 already lor!!!!! Eh I really don't like girls like that lor.. wah damn scheming leh!!!!!! Purposely don't let me have a chance to say, "Please have my seat."

I know! Must be cos she see I too kawaii or my kungfu too 强 she jealous.. muz make me look like an evil witch.

Walau I felt damn ostracised by the entire carriage.. wished I could get down immediately. Budden bo bian.. too tired liao. After trying to tahan for one stop I decided to heck care and juz go to sleep.

Do you think this will contribute to my bad karma collection huh?! Do you think that karma collecting god will know that I was FRAMED?! Walauuuuu I dun wanna go to hell.. I wanna go to heaven!!! K think I go orh orh explain to 周公... maybe he knows that god and can help me explain to him leh?! IDEA RITE?! K shiok. That's it for tonight. Time for bed!

ZzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzZZzZZZZzzZZZZZzzzzzzZZZZZZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home