The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005


Picture says it all. Damn busy these days. Helluva lot of assignments, tutorials, lab reports to rush.... plus the impending exams. Crushed by the overwhelming load.

Few quick things..

1. I LOVE JA!!!! Thanks for calling me ALL THE WAY from UK where it's 1am for u and 8am for me.. it made my day!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Heh btw I received ur sms like... at 8pm. Dunno why????

2. Was chatting with Tie juz now. To those who saw my MSN nick and are busy checking for updates explaining wat the hell happened:
Once upon a time I had a friend who had a friend whose boyfriend was cheating on her by sleeping around with other girls wayyyy younger than him. He's juz one old ah pek who's DAMN ugly in picture, but according to Tie he looks good in real life and he can sweet-talk girls. So friggin unfair isn't it? Guys can look like freaks but as long as they can talk, girls will fall over themselves to get into bed with them. Cheap. Friggin cheap. Learn to love yourself more... guys like those are not worth it.

K done with all my bitching.. that's very little bitching done for a girl like KS considering she's not bitched for I dunno how long?! On my blog I mean. Haha I'm on my way to becoming a better person. BTW our combined curse to that guy mentioned above: Get STD and die some day.

Gawsh I really should start accumulating good karma. KNS. Over and out. Back to my tut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home