The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, October 14, 2005

My daddy is the BEST daddy in the whole entire world!!!!!!! The past few days I had been supremely stressed out over my 205 assignment.... dunno what journal to choose what to comment about and how to do all the blardie calculations etc etc. My WONDERFUL dad saw me tearing my hair out over that assignment.. and he thot.. 我这个女儿真乖。。这么用功读书,读得那么辛苦。。我要好好鼓励她!So one fine day, he went down to the handphone shop.. and got me a spanking new phone!!!!!!!! AWESOME!

Of cos.. you can't blame him. Not everyone gets to have prettie, kawaii, filial, hardworking, smart ahem ahem *coughs coughs* daughters. Correct? Maybe.. one father in one million. So it's only right that he sayang this guai daughter wat.... heehee

So yesterday, he gave me the BEST gift in the entire world.... my new phone!!!!! And it was SOOO COOL that I kept playing with it, totally forgetting I have an assignment due on Friday!!!!! Then suddenly at like, 12am.. I woke up with a start.... HEY KNS!!!! I SHOULD BE DOING MY ASSIGNMENT! What the hell am I doing?! After uploading a grand total of 2 songs into my phone.. I decided.. time to go back to my assignment!!!!! Takes a helluva lot of willpower and determination k?!? WALAU

In the end I pia and pia.. until like, 2.30am... then I decided.. shucks.. really cmi. Buay dong. I dunno what the hell I was typing anymore. Time to koonz. The next morning, went to BS, again started pia-ing my assignment. Uni profs damn scary... one assignment makes up 30% of your grades. KNS. Wanna slack also cannot. So as I was pia-ing, Shiqin and Kayan came in. And discovered my new toy!!!! Whoa I think they are more excited than I.. cos the anxiety over my half-completed assignment kinda overwhelmed whatever excitement I felt.

They started playing with the camera.. even before I had taken any pictures myself (-_-")
Like it's their phone hor? haha

That would be Kayan for you.

Siau Lin and Shiqin!


Shiqin and Kayan

岂有此理!!!! 老娘还没有玩过你们先corrupt 我的电话with 你们的monkey pictures?!

Wah I damn buay song I tell you. Immediately after I went home after I had completed my assignment, I started playing with my phone camera!!!!


A lot of people had been telling me my pose in my last last pic in that series of black-clothed pictures look damn sweet. So since then I had been trying to imitate that pose wherever I went, whenever I took pictures. Ahem. So how?

OH btw.. brudder fox said one of his frens said I look like... WHO? WHO WAS IT YOU SAID, FOX?? Hint: some famous singer. Wanna know who, ask me on MSN. I paiseh type here. Later kena slammed. Hahahaha eh fox.. tell u a secret. I also think ur fren eye paste stamp.

Last but not least, let me present to you.. my very very best and very very loyal study buddy!!!! KAWAII OR NOT?

Not the Garfield... I meant KS. KS kawaii or not?!

K think I better siam. Oh btw.. phone cameras are made to deceive. Yeah. So u get the idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home