The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

One day, I saw Bad Badtz Maru book buddy selling at Macdonald's!!!! I see my Garfield like a bit lonely.. so I decided to get him a fwen!!!! The minute I reached home, Bad Badtz Maru was sooo tired that he threw himself onto the bed before I could formally introduce him to his new fren.






Juz for laughs. BTW, Bad Badtz Maru is still living happily and peacefully with Garfield ok!

2 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you jia4 ba4 bo2 sai4 pang3 hor... haha.. but that was funny. keep entertaining me! lol. love u darling!!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

hahahaha yes i jia ba bo sai pung. How?! buay song? haha v stressed out ah.. now.. so need to self entertain sometimes.. by taking pics of my new pets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home