The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Shit Week

Every goddamnnn shit ass thing is goin' on this week... tuts reports quizes.... on top of the neverending tuition cycles


and everyone's tryin to destroy my plans for workin out how the week should be mapped out nicely and neatly. Fantastic. Wasted six whole hours today doing shit. When I thought I could make use of the time for better things.. since I aint gonna have more time the next few days due to tuition.


alternatively, I could leave my tuition kids high and dry and all alone to fend for themselves. Which is what I'm really tempted to do... for one of the days anyway... not all 3 days of cos. I seriously got no friggin time.


and then even my physiological self is making fun of me. Got a tummyache that lasted me one entire day... came in spasms and then stayed till now. Really tempted to skip tuts tmr. No point having to suffer from a constantly contracting peristaltic intestine, or it could be my stomach or any other organ in that area for that matter.. I dunno. At this point in time I really wish I could segment myself into 2 halves and remove my middle portion and then rejoin my top and bottom again. Never mind that I'll look really weird. I'm desperate.


It is no fair that some lucky chaps and lasses can go have candlelight dinners on tuesday while I content myself with the moolah I'm gonna receive. Yea.. the mun-nee. Guud. It's a guud direction to start thinkin in to make mah week a betta week.


ciaoz...


ks is a depressed kid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home