The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, January 30, 2006

my pets

Unveiling......................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The LATEST ADDITION to KS's HUGE family of pets!!!! These 2!!!

Oh by the way.. they are twins. =)
And that thing I used to hang them for display is this card holder souvenir I got from DSTA at the iGlobal fair.


The other day, my mum was clearing my display cupboard up..

It was then that I realised how huge the KS pet family had grown to be.


Sorry.. I sent some of them for a bath.. so that was when I was drying them..


These are random fallen homeless ones, lying by my dad's dumbbell.

KS is a great mum to hundreds of pets.
YAY!


heee oh and when clearing up the table, I discovered these really pretti boxes..


And guess what?! They contain cookies!!! Such prettie packaging... of cos the cookies taste just as heavenly. Wonder where my momma got them from???




ok gtg... tired after one entire day of mahjong with my grandma and brother and aunt. So far, only winnings. Nothing lost yet. =) That's why I love playing with them.

Cos ah.. u see.. u play with those who really know how to play, they will all 做牌, make nice nice big big 台s before they 胡. Cos they dun wanna 胡 small 胡.. no point. But when u play with those who dunno ah... walau! They even 屁胡 oso dare to 胡 lor!!! WAH and meanwhile my 大四喜 and 大三元 awaits. And got no chance to come out... cos these idiots 一台两台 oso come and anyhow 胡. Mine is big big 台 leh!!!

So playing with my relatives... WAH my first round alreadie I got 清一色! SHIOK. Think maybe cos they dunno I know how to play, so they let their guards down. Haha. Then I oso got a lot of 槓. Easy money. 槓 money even more than if u win 一台 or 两台... hahahaha okok need to sleep... tmr go win more! 呖咕呖咕新年财!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home