The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, January 23, 2006

it is 1.35am now.. i'm friggin tired.. but still struggling to complete my tutorials. wish me good luck.

i wish i had not been so stubborn in insisting on finishing reading my notes beeforeee doing my tut. fyi, i did not finish reading as well but well.. if i had given up earlier, i would be sleeping by now.

i'm so tireedd i juz realisd i wrote on the reverse side of my foolscap pad. i'm hopeless. knock me unconscious.

i dunno wt i'm posting for.. maybe tryin to keep myself awake.

i'm a guud student. yay

i still have an assignment due in 4 days time. and its not near half completion yet. i took one entire day juz tryin to figure out wat the idiot sss prof is tryin to ask. ok shoot me i'm dumb

i think i'm seriously concussed i'm so dead

i'm outta here bbubbai

if i walk ard like a zombie in sch tmr u noe why

btw i gotta wake up at 6am tmr and that's y i'm so freakd now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home