The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Presenting.....

My boyfriend!!!!!!!




Heee sooo cute rite!!!!! HAHAHA happy!!!

Oh yar my bf loves Winnie the Pooh stuff. Today I saw a lot of those things being sold in school. Wait tmr I ask him if he's gonna marry me if I buy those for him. If he agrees, then I buy immediately! YAY!!!!

=D

Oh yea I watched Fearless alreadie!!! These are the clothes they wore inside!!! The left one was worn by the Japanese warrior, the right one was worn by Jet Li!

Oh ya.. the right one, walau! The back all yellow yellow! I think if u stand closer, u can smell sweat smell!!!! YUCKS hahahaha but cos it's Jet Li's sweat, so I like! Heee

Oh btw rite... U NOE WAT?! WAH BIANG! That Singapore version of the movie was cut by DAMN A LOT LA! U noe Michelle Yeoh and this Thai boxer also acted in this movie?! Do u see them at all!????? No rite?!?? WALAU how can censorship board do this?!?????? Wad sia?! Irritating!!!! And it's an impt part of the movie lor! The fight with the Thai warrior part was where Jet Li is supposed to come up with his famous Mizong fists (Missing fists)!!!! WALAU!

OH and btw.. the movie is not accurate one..

Read this for more info.

HAHA the fights never occurred lor! Actually, some did, some never. Plus, the fights never occurred together.. so there was nothing unfair. And he was not poisoned during a fight. And his disciple DID take revenge for him after he died. But yes he was poisoned by the Japs. Hee wan noe more abt the inaccuracies? Can ask me on MSN! Haha

2 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

tsk tsk. another paedophile?

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

hahaha nonono.. is yandao-phile

 

Post a Comment

<< Home