The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Goldfish langgah face

One day Chan and Jing and I went out for CNY clothes shopping. Those 2 silly gooses waited till 2 days before CNY to get new clothes. SIAN force me to go shop with them..


Anyway, we were shopping halfway.. and then we felt tired.. so we decided to take a timeout at Mos burger. That was when Chan suddenly went crazy. She just learned a new stunt... it's called the fish-langgah-face! Let's see it.



HAHAHAHA how's that stunt??


Oh yea. I just realised, my tolerance for alcohol is really quite low. On CNY eve, my uncle opened his aged gin for my brother and I, to wash down our sumptious reunion dinner. I had just a lil less than half a plastic cup, mixed with tons of coke. And then after that, I drank some red wine.


And after that, shit... i started to feel a headache setting in. I would call it the pre-hangover. And then after that, at my maternal grandma's place, I started to feel really groggy.. so I took a nap in her room. And then........ no one could wake me up!!!!! My mum told me, they kept shaking me and shaking me and calling me and I juz kinda grunted and never woke up till much later. HAHA that was the first time I got drunk.


Later my mum told me, they tried asking me wat my ATM pin code was. But of cos.. I onli jus mumbled and grunted. WALAU lucky. Later next day i go check, they use all my money to bao ang pao!!!


A lil interesting thing happened today. We were having mass tutorial today, it was a virology tutorial. The prof was telling us something about Tamiflu. And this girl went out to get coffee. Midway thru tut. Attitude.. I dont like that. Anyway, cos she was obviously not listening, when she came back, she was really lost. But she was not satisfied with being lost. So she gei kiang, go raise her hand and ask the prof, "Sir, what do u mean by Tamiflu? Do you mean like, tummyflu?" HAHAHAHA walauuuu that is classic!!!! I mean.. which bio student dunno wat Tamiflu is???? AIyooo!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home