The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I don't like ang moh profs.



Particularly Italian ang moh profs.



Make that Italian ang moh profs teaching us Virology.


WALAU today... that prof of ours.. made us go back to do LAB!!!

PRACTICAL! LAB! VIROLOGY LAB! 2-D SDS-PAGE!! KNS


Ignoring the fact that today is a Saturday, which alreadie makes it very unforgiveable by itself..



TODAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY FOR US CHINESE!!! US 中国人!!! US 龍的傳人!!!


Today is the eve of our Lunar New Year... the day where we have our reunion dinner... the day where we get ourselves prepared for the LUNAR NEW YEAR! ARGHHH


Ang mohs will never understand the significance of today for us. NEVER!!!


I was draggin my tired and drained body back to school.. and I was looking around me.. and KNS I realise... NO ONE ELSE WAS IN SCHOOL!!


So like what Gracie said, today if u see anyone in NTU, he/she's most probably from the School of Biological Sciences.


WALAU even the Can A carparks were emptyyyyy!! That's to show the extent of festiveness around the school.. no one is in it!!


So anyway, this morning I had to go for some ancestor worship thing. But cos of SCHOOL I had to go much much earlier than my grandma and uncles and aunties.. so my dad sent me there.


I had to wake up damn damn early... so I was really friggin tired, especially after battling online sudoku till the wee hours of the morning.... so I was napping in the car. Lying around and messing up my hair and clothes.. I'm glad none of u ever saw how I sleep in my dad's car. But anyway, that's not the point.


So we were cruising on the highway. And then, suddenly, my dad saw a highway patrol at the road shoulder up front! He realised I did not have my seatbelt put on properly!!!! So he was really kancheong... WALAU wat if later those poolicee see my daughter sleeping like a pig like that and never buckle up properly?! WAH sure kena minus 10 marks liao... this time jialat.


Then wah I tell u.. he did the smartest thing he's ever done in his whole entire life.


He tried to get me to wake up and buckle up!! By trying to knock me out from my dreamworld!


By...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Honking the horn in the car!!!!!



WAHHH so smart rite! He honked the horn cos he know I will surely wake up. He also probably thot the policemen in the highway patrol will get so mesmerised by his cute daughter that even after THEIR attention was caught by the honking of this weird car on an empty road, they will pretend not to see her semi-buckled seatbelt. Yea that must be the case.


Thank god the policemen probably thot some kid was trying to be farnie so he could say GONG XI FA CAI to the policemen.. so they decided to ignore our lone car.


Yea that said, I guess it's time for reunion dinner.. OHHH SHARKS FIN!!!! Char siew and sio bak... and bbq chicken and duck!!!! YUUMMMILICIOUS!!!


OKOK I gtg!!! My grandma's callin for me to grab the shark's fin! BUBBAI!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home