The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Thieves

Why are there so many thieves in NTU these days???


Go library oso cannot go in peace.


This morning, I went to LWN library for a while, to check out some texts. And then as I was leaving, kns.. kena stopped by this girl.

"Hey sorry, can I check your bag? I just lost my laptop."

Please lor! Like, my bag was FLAT and CRUMPLED. Does it look like it could be holding a lappie!? But never mind.. let her check. Don't let her check later she say I take.. then I jialat. Even tho I was in a terrible hurry. I let her dig thru my stuff. Pissed off deep inside. Arghh


And then later I went to library 2 to check some more texts. KNS the minute I stepped in this security guard stopped me.

"Please swipe your matric card in the card reader. Cos recently there had been a lot of thefts, we are tracking the usage of the library."

WALAU so mafan to even go to the library now!!!!! ARGHHH who so boliao keep stealing things! And who so dumb keep leaving valuables unattended?! Make our lives difficult!


Anyway, went for the Iglobal fair in NY audi today! YAY saw SOO many goldilocks eye candies!!!! That Yoke Peng ah... very irritating leh. Keep pulling me to see the US booth cos got this really cute guy over there.. hahahaha


So now I'm considering 2 options... University of Washington, under GIP, and Western University in Ontario, under INSTEP. Both seem to be famous for their Bio programs! Hope I will get accepted. Hee


Just finished watching Star Idol. Think it's really quite standard! The whole idea of the drama... but! HOW COME BRYAN IS ELIMINATED!?? Walau!! Chengxi better not get eliminated!!!! OHHH did I tell u all.. Hobbit told me, Chengxi is from NTU!!! Some engineering fac.. forgot which one. Haha. YAY hope I can spot him in sch soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home