The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Kids do the darndest things

Yes it's my dearest tuition boy again.


I dunno if this is also counted as 将功赎罪.. but yeah this time he didn't do anything wrong.


Maybe it was me who did something wrong... Hmm no lar.. don't ask me what I did.


Really. Don't ask me.


OEI really dowanna ask me ah?



But now I wanna tell u.. wat I did.


OK it's his fault. No, really. I mean, which kid puts a Star Wars figurine on his table during tuition?! And it's really damn cute. I mean, there's this level at the back.. so you can toggle it and make the figurine wield his sword.


And to make things worse, that was not all.


There was this other figurine there.. a hamtaro one.


And while kiddy was doing his work, I was damn bored. So I was trying to make Darth Vader chop of the ears of hamtaro by moving the level up and down. Actually, I was trying to hide it from the kid. 儿童不宜. But somehow, he caught sight of it. And that darn kid smiled sneakily to himself. And then he shot me a knowing glance.


I'm never going back there for tuition. I swear.


OK maybe, until I got a rich sugar daddy, I'll have to endure the lil kiddo. SIGH


But he's really damn sweet recently. Serious.


You know what he asked me on Monday?! Almost moved me to tears....


He asked me, "你的考试考得怎么样? 还可以吗?" And then he looked down back his work again. HAHA soo cute! At times like that, you forget all the times he's pissed you off when he forgot his work... when he doesn't pay attention.... etc. =D


Anyway, I'm really starting to get back my drive! YAY! It's back to JC-dom for KS. YAY I'm becoming like Jing! YES YES YES!!!! *jumps in glee*


Tmr there's this virology presentation during tutorial. We had this journal to read, and then we are supposed to comment on the results. SIGH we are so dead. We had a discussion just now, and I haven't really finished reading thru the article yet. *paiseh* So I read thru just now, and OMG I realised a few of the points we brought up during the discussion were invalid!


SO HOW NOW?! Die la!


I think worse come to worse, we will juz tell the prof what one of the jokers said during our discussion lar.
"Comment? Comment what?! Nothing to comment leh!"
"Yar lor.. liddat sure die. Everything looks fine leh.. really like nothing to comment on leh!"

Then someone came out with this bright idea.
"The journal article from Korea one rite?! I know lar.. liddat swee lar. OK our comment shall be: The journal results had questionable origins!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home