The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

You know.. sometimes kids can be so cute and sweet. HAHA


I have this tuition kid Jonathon, he lives juz a few floors below me. I tutor him Chinese. He's juz P3 this year. You know.. kids.. boys especially, they are so playful. Always don't like to do homework. So I always have to scold him during tuition. Cos you know, Chinese, don't practise will never improve. So if he don't do his homework, there is no way I can help him. I try to make it more interesting for him, but still muz do homework rite?


So yesterday, he made me really really angry.. cos I took so long preparing his homework for him and he tore out the page and pretended he lost it. So I was scolding him. And then he kept quiet. But cos I was sick, I couldn't really scold him much oso.. I was having a sore throat and I was coughing so much.


And then suddenly, he did the unthinkable.


He ran out of his room... and then he took this box of tissue back into the room.. and then he took out a piece of tissue... and then he quietly put it down in front of me... and then he went back to do his work!


OMG! I was at a loss for words. Like, a minute ago I was still scolding him.. and then he did something so nice... I feel so bad! =(


SIGH I should try to be better to kids rite?! PROVIDED HE DOES HIS HOMEWORK LAR!


HEEHEE Oh yar.. this morning.. I was taking 179 on my way to school. As usual, I had my ipod plugged in and I was listening to S.H.E. And then as I was reaching Can A, I took off my earphones to prepare to get off the bus... and at that moment... it was SUCH a coincidence..


TV mobile was showing CNA broadcast... and at that moment, they said this,
"She tried to cover it with her hands..."
"She's also tried to cover it with a lunchbox."
"She's also tried to cover it with newspapers.."
"But now it's confirmed. It's final."
"Angelina Jolie's PREGNANT! With Brad's BABY!!!"

OMG *sob*

I waited so long for Brad to get divorced from Jennifer Aniston... now he's a DADDY! OMG! Haha but thank god it's with Angelina Jolie.. cos I like her quite a bit too. YAY!


I mean, that's even bigger news than that Gigi and Ekin breaking up rite?! Brad's a DADDY! OMG! Haha can't believe it. Wish them all the best!


Anyway, back to TV news. I was watching Channel 8 news juz now... and WOW! Researchers just found out that drinking 1 or 2 cups of coffee a day actually improves your memory! So hey! People! All be coffee addicts like me!! YAY!


OK before I end, gotta do a small ad for our dear fren Kayan.
Yesterday... I was sick and I was waiting for tuition.. And I sorely missed my bed. So I wanted to go home straight after school. And Ms Kayan dragggeeddd me ALL THE WAY to Chinatown... to see her boyfren sell mandarin oranges. Best thing is, cos I was sick, I couldn't even eat. -__-

YAR anyway rite.. she's helping to sell mandarin oranges. So if any of you wanna buy, tell me ok? I will tell her.

Ok Ms Chung.. owe me 50 bucks for advertisement.

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

come on the kid was just trying to 将功赎罪.. dun fall for it! anyway gigi and ekin are such a gd pair.. y are they breakin up man??

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

haha he was nice la.. not bad. not a bad kid... haha. oh gigi and ekin broke up liao.. top news of 2006 leh.. haha but now seems like the Brangelina took over alreadie. Hmm. got lots of reason lar.. u go yahoo.com.hk sure got a lot of news abt it haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home