The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A true Geisha can stop a man with one look....

Anyone wanna watch Memoirs of a Geisha? I remember in my JC days, Jing, Ja, Chan and I would go to Kino (or was it Borders? Can't remember). Anyway, there was this book.. about Geisha. I'm not sure if it was Memoirs of a Geisha. But it was close. They had these pictures. Of real Geishas. And the book was about how the Geishas were trained, and the things they do. Ja was SO fascinated. She was SO high.. hahahaha


Do you know.. Madame Butterfly was the story about a world-renowned Geisha who visited the States and fell in love with this American?


HMMM so what makes up a Geisha? Maybe watching the trailer will tell you more.



Yeah... and I was watching TVBS this morning.. yeah e-news. Cos Doris was telling me got my 鄭元畅 dancing... 牛奶 was teaching him how to dance. So I went to watch. And then I saw this very interesting clip... another Memoir of another Geisha. I think Verce posted it before once.. haha but it took really long to load. So here's the one I found. For my friends. If u havent watch it before, do watch it.. no regrets. I think everybody's talking about it now! HAHA



OK I'm outta here. Time to watch 张三丰! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home