The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I am mugging

OK this is proof that I'm mugging.


YAR I'm RELUCTANT! Of cos la! What.. u expect me to embrace my notes?! At least I'm mugging ok.. never mind that it's juz so I can finish my tutorial for tomorrow... SIGH..


OH lemme introduce u to my new pet!!!! I dunno where my parents got this bear.. but now it's mine.. MINE!! MINEEEE!!!! YAY!!!!!!!


OK time to go watch my vampire show.. hahahaha

OH u noe this vampire show.. it looks dumb from the surface. I always thot it was dumb... but my yearmates convinced me otherwise. They say got hidden meaning. All the book of heaven and man and dunno wat and King of Man and I dunno wat.. hahahaha most importantly, humans can defeat fate.

But now I'm convinced. The show is dumb. SIGH why am I still watching?

I'm sick.. and so depressed. Sick and the weather's so cold. Makes me feel colder than ever =( it's 25 degree celsius here without air con.. SIGH Singapore's so cold now.

OK I better go back to my tutorial. SIGH sayonara.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello.. cold? dun complain when halfway ard the globe it's 2 degrees here ok..

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

hahahaha ok la.. but i'm sick mah.. so now i'm ALWAYS feeling cold. hahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home