The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Went out for HARRY POTTER yesterday, FINALLY!!!!! With my dearest F2 and Muhahaha and Ultimura Yan! We went for dinner first after meeting the F2 who had FINALLY finished their exams, at Cafe Cartel, Cineleisure.


These days, the cars are getting incorrigible. I ALMOST got knocked down by a taxi again! Outside CINE! Just ONE DAY after I barely missed being knocked down by a motorcycle. But this time, there was the brave Dr Chow who pulled me to safety! Damn scary.. these days cars don't stop when they see humans walking in their path.. they expect the humans to run to safety.


Anyway, Ultimura got us cute lil koalas from Wallaby! And lots of delicious nuts as well! And of cos, loads of pictures he took with the hot Aussie girls over there! WHOA the BEAST has been unleashed! Wait till you listen to his stories about how he picked up girls over there! HAHAHAHA way to go Mr YAN! Get yourself a hot ang moh girlfriend yeah??


And then we were chatting over dinner, about this cute cute actor who is almost definitely a GAY. Personally, I find him to be the cutest guy in Singapore I've seen so far. Yeah.. so the news was nothing short of DEVASTATING. SOBZ!


We went to shop for a while at the Heeren later on, and saw that there is this new nightspot I dunno a pub/bar/club over there.. called the Balcony. And it's not hard to see why it is so named. No time to check it out, maybe next time.


And with great anticipation, as the time came for the movie, we went into the cinema.....


It was pretty much a good movie! But of cos, you gotta admit, it was hard to achieve more breakthroughs after the first movie. So like what Kayan said, it is good, but not VERY good. Yeah. And Daniel Radcliffe's seriously outgrown Harry Potter. Can they PLEASE go get someone else for the next movie?!


Hermione was DAMN CHIO! She's grown from cute to dropdead gorgeous! Just ask Ultimura... he has this paedophile friend who knows EVERY single detail about that girl. Every. SIGH I think I'm starting to understand why the older those Ah Peks get, the younger the girls they desire.


Dumbledore was.... a tad..... disappointing. This new actor couldn't carry the character off as well as the previous one did. He walks too fast, talks too loudly and sounds a bit too similar to an overaged gangster, gets a bit too rough with the students (remember when he took Harry's shoulders and shook him hard?) and falls too short of the grandfatherly character he was made to be.


One TOTALLY unforgiveable part of the movie... HOW COULD THEY LET CEDRIC DIGGORY DIE?!??!!?! Just when he was growing to be REAL cute... seriously good-looking. OMG with just a flick of the Wormtail's wand.. or was it Lord Voldemort? I dunno man.. I was juz too shocked when he died... HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?! SOB the sky is falling! AHHH!!!


Coming to this... people watching movies these days are starting to get more active and vocal in the theatre. You will see why now. There was this part in the movie... poor Ron was made to dance with the female professor/teacher... I can't remember her name. Not important.. never mind.


Anyway, remember there's this part, the professor/teacher told Ron to "Put your hands on my waist"? REMEMBER?! WALAU shiok right?! Ok yeah I know.. just maybe, if the lady could be about 15 years younger... but never mind. That's not the point. So poor Ron stuttered, "Put my hands... where ma'am?"


"On my waist." said the lady in her quaint proper English accent. And then the entire theatre hears this very Singaporean-ah-beng-sounding wolf whistle coming from the back of the theatre. WOOT! HOT SIA! WOOHOO! I never knew ah bengs go for ladies like those! I guess.. opposites do attract don't they?!


Heehee and so ended a very entertaining movie. Thanks to an entertaining audience.


On my way home, OMG saw this VERY chio car again! Yes.. my favourite.. Lamborghini!!!!!

But.. in a super disgusting color.. laosai orange. EEEEEYER!!!! It's SO TOTALLY unforgiveable YEAH?! You get this REAL CHIO car and you destroy it with that.... obiang color! OMG! Ok I know.. to each his/her own. But SURELY... LAOSAI ORANGE?! That's like.. HOW OFF?? A normal car in laosai orange would be... distasteful. But a LAMBO?! In laosai orange?! That's UNFORGIVEABLE!!!!!!


I remember I once saw this SLK (I think... or was it CLK? Never mind.. not important). It looked pretty good.. runs pretty fast. Except... it's in a bright cheery sunny yellow. Yes I know. A cute lil Honda Civic hatchback in bright sunny yellow looks cute. A Ferrari or Lambo in bright sunny yellow looks cool. A sophisticated SLK in bright sunny yellow looks...


HORRIBLE!!!

As that car drove past me, I sneaked a peak inside... ang moh driving. In a smart suit and tie. YIKES. He should use more of that taste he puts in his clothes for car colors man!

Yep so today's a nice cool Saturday. Should I go out?! Or stay at home and finish those vcds?? WHEE I'm going to flip the coin to decide now! TATA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home