The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

OK back to the topic in my previous previous entry.

Why do I find it no good to be too interested in any particular guy? Because too much interest will render you helpless against the guy. Too dangerous. Agree?

If you are too interested in this particular person, your life will depend too much on him. How he feels determines how u feel. If he's angry, you are angry. If he's sad, you are sad. If he's happy you are happy. And if he's pissed with you, you will never recover from misery the entire week. Dangerous to let others determine your emotions, right?

And then comes the bomb. What if the person you are too interested in is not interested in you at all? OH then comes the end of the world! Right?

But see, if you are not that interested in that one person, at least you might have some back up to fall upon. You might feel sad, but not like, fall into an abyss of misery. See my point?

You may argue.. then why even be interested in anyone at all?

Because it's healthy! I like to use the term "healthy interest". Yes of cos it's healthy to develop a healthy interest in someone... preferably of the opposite sex. OK shit I think I'm starting to sound like I'm preaching a bunch of warped theory.

Anyway, my dear friends. At all times, always remember, practise self protection. Never let him determine your mood for the day. It is too dangerous to let someone else take over your life. THEN it becomes unhealthy. Yes?

At all times, it is good to take a step back, and look at the whole thing as an onlooker. See if he's really good, for you, and as a person. If he's no good, hop on to the next one. Never look back. It's not healthy.

If there's no next one, then sit and wait. Meanwhile, look around yourself. There might be unexpected surprises.

Nope, I'm not saying it's easy. It's not. But if it's not going to be healthy, then it's good to stop things early.

But if it's going to be good, then bide your time my friend. Never appear too eager. Or the guy might treat you like dirt later on. Always remember, your options are open. There's no need to be too narrow-minded in determining who's the one for you. And that's why I say, it is necessary not to have too much interest in one particular guy. Then you become narrow minded.

But if it's all too late, then my friend, all the best for you. I think efforts will reap results. One day, we all will find happiness!

To my friends who are currently hopelessly hooked on these particular guys, this is for you. You know who you are.. all the best! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home