The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mugging too much is driving me crazy. Lack of sleep is making me grouchy. I'm falling asleep anywhere and everywhere now. On the train, on the bus, in the canteen, in the library, in front of my laptop, in front of the library computer... Which is why now I'm starting to look for seats beside yandaos rather than ah peks cos I tend to fall asleep on the person sitting beside me... but then again that's beside the point.

Today I mugged one entire day at library 2. This is my study buddy for the day.. Yoke Peng! She was helping me with some stuff the dumbass KS don't understand.. people Yoke Peng in Dean's List ok!!!! Dun pray pray!


Just realised it's been a real long time since I had a chance to look at the night view in NTU. I love mugging in school till real late at night cos when you look at the school at night, you realise it's so different from how it looks like during the day. It's been this way since my RG and HC days. The days I would spend mugging till real late at nite with Ms NJL and Jingz at HC before the As. The mugging itself was a torture, but the friends there in a familiar place.. that was nice.

That's NTU at night. 灯火通明.


You don't see anyone mugging in these pictures.. but I can tell you, even the canteens were PACKED with people mugging away. I feel kinda weird and outta place taking their pictures.. so there.. content yourself with these.


Think I'm gonna mug whole day again tmr.. quiz on thurs. Freaked out. Damn stressed.. and when I'm stressed I get super depressed. It's worse than PMS I can assure you. You dont wanna know KS when she's depressed.


So here's a smiley pic of her.
Haha in case you think I'm taking nonsense pictures cos muggin has fried my brains real bad.. nah.. it's juz a picture to show you how I look with curly hair! Cos I did up part of my hair in this bun today.. and when I let it down it looked like this. Better than my perm last time rite?

Alamak I think it's not v obvious in this pic.. u focus on the hair on my left.. which is your right side. That side more curly. Then you try to copy and paste onto the other side. Then you tell me how KS looks with curly hair!

Picture for fun onli la.. I'm not thinking of perming my hair.. not anytime soon. Too much work. I still like my 懒人 rebonded hair best. Like I always tell people.. wake up alreadie can immediately go shopping. No need do anything to your hair.


K time out to go mug. Tata~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home