The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Today I went to NUS Central Library to mug with Jing and JX. Or at least, I tried to mug. But of cos, JX was more interested in flipping thru my Microbiology textbook and looking at the INTERESTING pictures of diseased body parts inside. Hindering with me trying to mug. On top of that there was the increasingly cold temperature.... the place was morphing into a "POLAR BEARS ONLY" zone. After two hours of trying very hard to mug, we decided, that's it man.... We've had enough of this freezing shit place...

IT'S TIME FOR LUNCH!

To get to the engine canteen for lunch, we walked from level 6 of the Central Library, where we were mugging, and passed thru level 5, then went on to the Chinese library, and walked from there to the canteen. As we transited from level 6 to the level 5 mugging area, JX noticed something....

"WAH BIANG this place so COLD!!! Even worse than level 6!!" Then she points to those scholarly-looking people mugging there, "Wonder how they can stand it!"

Then I told her, "You know last time Jing and I used to mug at level 3 right. Think that place also quite cold. I think so far level 6 the warmest already.. though it's still damn cold."

The act-smart KS even came up with her own suggestion to the reason why that is the case.
"Cos right... you see ah... warm air rises mah... So that's why level 6 warmest lor!"

SEE? My Physics still damn power right?! Haven't return to ah Chiam rite?

But then JX proved me wrong.

"NO. That's NOT the reason."

She proceeded to give her own version of the explanation.

"The reason why level 6 is sooo warm is because..... *drumroll*..... there are LOTS of HOT GUYS there!!!"

At the beginning of the sem, I was kinda curious... how come this sem, JX SUDDENLY had this change of habit and prefers mugging in school to mugging at home??

Now I think I know the reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home