The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, September 30, 2005

Throw a few male bio students together with a few female bio students --> lethal combination

My life never ever bores me. Never. Everyday seems like an all new adventure. Maybe it's cos I get high a bit too easily........ nevertheless, I LOVE my life now! WHY?! Cos everyday there will be damn interesting things to make me laugh my guts out! Don't believe me? Join me in today's adventure.

It was time for the BS204 lecture, and today S2K2 decided it's time for a change of 环境, we needed to move to new seats in the lt to view the world from a different perspective! Maybe 风水 change change a bit we can understand better leh?! This kinda thing, hard to say wat.. So we decided to move a bit further in front, can see the lecturer a bit CLOSER maybe he look more shuai leh?!

So we moved and sat next to a new bunch of lt mates, Derryn, Wingyi and gang! People like me, so popular, everywhere I go I know people wan... not say I wanna haolian. But everywhere I go people wanna say hi to me.. I say till tired.. sometimes feel like using a paper bag to cover my head. But today I in a good mood.. cos yesterday I was in a bad mood.. cos all my coms and lappies and printers spoiled (for a desktop and a laptop and TWO printers to die ALL AT ONCE, it requires nothing short of a miracle. But a miracle I got.. got me friggin pissed the entire day). Ya know.. my mood fluctuates. One day bad mood, the next day muz be in a super good mood to make up for it.

Yar so where was I? Yep I was in a friggin good mood, so I decided to entertain Derryn and gang. We were comparing the lengths of certain parts of our body. Yeah.


I was talking about our fingers.... wat the hell were u thinking of?! Walau..... anyway we took out our hands and started comparing the lengths of our index and ring finger. The ratio supposedly shows how much testosterone you were exposed to. (refer to the sex ID test in some earlier entry). So I told them, I had a finger ratio of 0.95, while the average female had a finger ratio of 1.00 and the average male had a finger ratio of 0.96. WALAU that's how fake lar... I was telling them. Hey.. like, how can I be more MALE than a MALE?! Ok maybe I like to stare at naked za bors once in a while.. but that does not make me MALE lar geddit?! WALAU as if u gers out there dun look at urself in the mirror when u are bathing.. dun lie hor!!!!

They said.. No lor.. it's juz me.(-_-") think I really offended too many people these days. Anyway, they asked to check my hair. They said it's an indication of testosterone level. So I tilted my head towards them and said, "Nah.... check lor. Strange.. my hair got a bit of color and rebonding only, and also a bit long. But dunno how that can show whether my testosterone levels are high." They diao me together... then said, "NO LAR YOUR BODY HAIR LAR!"

Oh.... body hair.. say so earlier lar! So I asked them, "Which part of my body u wanna see the hair of?" Then they started laughing. I also dunno why. They dun tell me how I show them right?! So in the end, the only sane one left, Derryn, told me, "Your arm." OK.. so I rolled up my sweater sleeve to show them lor. They concluded that my hand had long hair. So my testosterone levels should be quite high. GOT SUCH THING MEH?! Suddenly an image of a bear comes into my head.... OH YAR maybe really got such thing. *double checks my legs*

Then I dunno why suddenly Huimin popped out this statement after scrutinizing me for a while, "你的胸部其实也挺大的hor?" *looks down in alarm* Where got?! Walau scare me.. I thot so fast already my bust enhancement drug is working. Then I suddenly remembered... what gave her that illusion. So I whispered to her, "Psst... no lar.. actually dis morning I see myself like airport runway, the more I see the more buay song I get so I got down to getting some tissue and stuffing them there. There... I've told u my darkest secret. Don't tell other people ok?!" Ok. It's a female-female-secret-code-of-honour. Never to disclose such intimate secrets to other people. Geddit all you females out there?

After that the lecturer was talking about some pregnancy test kits and how they work, and how to check whether they work. Derryn turned around to ask me, "So, have u tried one of those before? Do they work well?"
"Uh.. tried a few. One's gotta learn to play safe ya know? Ever heard of the saying better safe than sorry? Yep. But thank god so far all those I got worked pretty well. So far." *glances down at tummy to double check*
Derryn starts laughing hysterically. I dunno why also.. these gers a bit weird lar.. people teaching them general knowledge they laugh at people.. walau so rude!!! Haiz.

Feel a bit like I'm transported back to sec sch days. Female topics can fly to and fro.. and the guys seem to have faded into the background. Seemingly so. In a 90% female dominated fac, males have little say. However, appearances can be deceiving. Apparently the guys are trying damn hard to make their male presence felt.

Shiqin was telling me this morning, before I went to BS, she was sitting at the table with Tingfeng and Edward and Gerald. Tingfeng and Edward were talking about cars. Then suddenly Gerald approached them and asked them, "So.. what sex do u people treat your cars as? Males or females?" Edward and TF chorused, "FEMALE LAR! Still need to ask meh?!"
Gerald, "Cos I treat mine as a male." Then he did some supposedly slightly obscene but entertaining movement. (Btw Gerald is supposed to be attached to this girl in my class) Tingfeng and Edward stares in horror. "GAY!!"

Edward, being the first to recover, added on, "Then why don't you go suck your car exhaust?"

Shiqin was trying damn hard not to laugh.. eh pple ger muz gek a bit demure mah.. understand wat they talking about also muz gek dun understand rite?!

Then Edward gave the final straw, "Hey and guess wat?! Your exhaust is HARD!"

After 忍ing for so long, Tingfeng had to go 破 Shiqin's 功... "Shiqin hear this kinda thing always very high rite?"

Shiqin bursts out laughing.

Oh well... Bio students.. whatever u think we should know, we know. Whatever u think we dunno, we also know. Hey.. our textbooks show pictures of various male and female genitals ok?! Albeit infected with many different types of weird diseases. Any one needs Bio tuition? Bet the whole world is going "OMG why the hell didn't I take Bio?!" now rite?! Wahaha

2 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this the real kahsuan? sounds abit like xiaxue.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger greatshiner said...

ok shit.. ja that's it i promise u i'm gonna stop all this shit. haha juz that cos it's all damn farnie.. all these things REALLY did happen in sch. STOP associating me with xx thanks hor. I'm not as bitchy as her. Yet. And I'm trying damn hard not to be... cos i scared of retribution.. sobz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home