The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Was juz randomly blog surfing one fine day.... and came across the blog of this guy from my JC... my year. Most recent entry had this picture of him and his girlfriend, together in his snazzy lil convertible. And I believe he got his license not too long ago. A snazzy lil convertible. A new license. A snazzy lil convertible. A new license. A SNAZZY LIL CONVERTIBLE, A NEW LICENSE! WALAU! And after much studying of the pics together with Kayan, we came to the conclusion that the convertible was not juz some cheaper jap model... not cars like Mazda MX5 or something... it should be something like maybe a Porsche? Ok maybe not so high end... I dunno I really dunno.. shucks I hate ah sias... especially when they are ATTACHED! Haha those who want the link to his blog ask me on msn.. dun wanna link him. But I guess HCians, esp KAYPOH HCians like Jing will most probably already know who I'm talking about.

OK back to the topic in question... the topic requested by 琴大姐 and Kayan I guess.. and a lot more people. Ok. Here goes. I'm looking for a VENTURE CAPITALIST. Venture capitalist wanted!!!!! I've just stumbled upon the ULTIMATE bust enhancement drug!!!!! During tutorial, with a STROKE of genius, it juz DAWNED upon me!! Shall reveal the basic details here... interested parties please contact me!

Basically, the drug's gonna be composed of 50% Prolactin and 50% glucocorticoid. This will stimulate the tissues in your... erm.... mammary glands to proliferate. Initially worried about the side effects of the drug, I thought about pasting this sticker by the side of the drug casing, stating: "SIDE EFFECT: Milk production. NOTE: DO NOT SUCKLE!" Or maybe we could phrase it something like that... "For best results, suckling is HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED." I mean.. oh well.. I know how we sometimes like to call our boyfriends "Baby"... but I'm pretty sure we don't mean it... not literally. And I'm not all that sure they will like having some high-lactose supper to top the night off.

I was pulling my hair out... trying to find a way outta that milky situation.. then suddenly 琴大姐reminded me, "EH wrong lar... prolactin only stimulate proliferation... but not milk letdown!!" Milk letdown refers to the release of milk from the nipples. So what this means is, without oxytocin, basically your mammary glands will juz grow and grow and grow and fill up with more and more and more milk.... and all of it will not get out!!!! (uh... maybe we should change that side effect thingee to "bursting boobs"... but nehmind.. I seriously doubt anyone minds bursting boobs. Bursting boobs leh!!! WALAU! Others wan also dun have lar!) So what do we have here? Loads of chao sng milk maybe.. budden HEY! There's revenue to be capitalised on even then!!! You people ever heard of Yakult? Vitagen? Yoghurt??? Can you imagine... a pill that makes you become the producer of your own yoghurt immediately!!! Save on those manufactured ones you get from the supermarket.. go au naturale... Consume something synthesized by your very own body!

OK I think everyone reading this muz think I'm going loony.... going INSANE! BUT HEY! There's BIG BUCKS to be earned here! Any venture capitalists??? *not giving up* HEY you know.. this is the NATURAL way to go Pam Anderson!!!! And you NEVER have to worry about bursting or leaking silicone bags or anything! Like, that's HOW COOL!!!! Right?! Agree?! I'm a genius... yes??? Ok all agreed.. YAY!!!!

K before I do something really drastic, I think I better stop here. But before I go, one last word.. interested VENTURE CAPITALISTS please ring me! OK????

1 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Blogger me said...

biang eh, glucocorticoids!?! anyhow give steriods very dangerous leh!!!
HAHAHA...ur venture sure fail de!
*ooopz* sorry to deflate ur moral...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home