The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, September 26, 2005

I was watching 張棟梁 on some Taiwanese entertainment news the other day.... When I suddenly realise.... with his new hairstyle.......

He looks DAMN like Kim Jae Won!!!!!! YES the kakkoi Korean guy from Nae Sarang Sagaeji!! Correct?! WALAU!!!!!! Soooo alike!!!!!



And that will make 張棟梁 the FIRST Malaysian I find kakkoi!!!!! Damnit..... He's DAMN cute!!!!!! Especially the way he smiles!!!! His eyes and his lips.... so like Kim Jae Won!!!!!


As I looked at the both of them again, Kim Jae Won and 張棟梁.... slowly the difference starts to blur..... 張棟梁 becomes Kim Jae Won and Kim Jae Won becomes 張棟梁! They become one!!!!! SHUCKS I just realised that both match that evil Wendy's description of my type of guy... shuckkssss....... all 小白脸!! Sigh!!!!!!!!!!


But HEY! Not all 小白脸s appeal to me ok!!! I got criteria one hor!!!! I mean... juz look at 張棟梁 before he got his new hairstyle...... LOOK!!!!! WALAU how UGLY is that?! SEE? Now all you guys should really wake up and start learning about the importance of HAIR!!! A good hairstyle makeths a MAN! Wahahahahaha



2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's quite disturbing that you're starting to like a m---ys--n

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger greatshiner said...

walau dun liddat lar.. i'm quite appalled myself... as if that is not enough punishment.... u still have to run it in!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home