The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, October 21, 2005

How do you know the exams are REALLY drawing near?!


When the floors of my BEWTEEFULL fac gets this fugly green canvas laid on top of it. That green thing was a prequel to these ugly partitions that will soon be set up to shut us off from the rest of the world during our exams... ugly ugly ugly! Exams turn the entire school into an ugly place!!!

This morning, when I saw the ugly green stuff on the ground, I was so depressed. So I went into the resource room to take my regular morning nap. Cos there was no morning lecture today, I had a LONG SWEET game of chess with Uncle Chow. There was no one else in the room except for the photocopying auntie and the cleaner uncle.

Just as I was about to shout, "将军!" to Uncle Chow, suddenly........... I heard this ghostly whisper in my ear.... "Sssiiiiaaaooooooo zaaaaa boooooorrrrrr....."

WAH BIANG I tell u I very nearly JUMPED OUTTA MY SKIN in fright!!! When I opened my eyes, who should I see but Edward... guffawing madly. He found it sooo surprising and amusing that I was sooo frightened. But I seriously dun understand why.

You see... there was no one in the HUGE room except for one auntie and one uncle, both of whom were FAR FAR away from me the last time I managed to open my eyes to check. So when there's this GHOSTLY whisper in your ear when u least expect to see anyone around you, what's the natural reaction!? JUMP LAR!!!! I was rudely drawn outta my game of chess... uncle Chow sure wasnt happy!

But of cos, ever the gentleman, Edward made up for it by offering me sweets I dunno his mum or aunt brought back from either the States or Taiwan. Not sure. But dun care lar, the sweets were nice! Haha. And in any case, I desperately needed someone to wake me up... if not I will go on snoozing forever! KS is SUPER sleep deprived.



After a while, mabel the hobbit arrived to entertain me! She insisted I take a picture of her with my phone.... so there.. can see or not?! That's the hobbit for you. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home