The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The zoh xian day for KS

Yesterday KS officially zoh xian. i.e. she ate almost nothing for the entire day, till night time 10pm. Why!? Long story.. start from the morning.

Yesterday marked the first time ever in my entire NTU life that I had an 8.30am lesson. Wet lab some more. Cannot pon. Cos the lesson was sooo early, I did not have time to eat breakfast. Never mind.. 90% of all Singaporeans skip breakfast anyway (the above statistic results from the observations of KS, she will not take liability for any inaccuracies).

After lab, met this friend for lunch - he ate and I watched. Cos I thought since we had such a LONG lunch break (THREE FRIGGIN HOURS!!), I assumed Kayan, Shiqin and gang would wait for me to go for lunch. So I thought, might as well eat with them later, since I was meeting that friend to check out the INSTEP thingee, and I was too lazy to queue at Can A anyway (walau the queue snakes from one end of the canteen to another... an amazing sight). Thank god I had the good sense to steal a few french fries from that friend. If not I might have fainted later on in the day!! Anyway after I finished checking out that INSTEP thing from my friend, I decided to call Kayan to ask them where they were. THEY WENT TO JP TO EAT LAR!!! Ms Chung Kayan cleverly thought that I was having a romantic lunch date and they decided to go ahead for lunch themselves. @#$%@^!!!!!

After that, since I REALLY had nothing better else to do, I decided to go back to BS com lab to wait for my next lesson, which was like TWO hours later. Met Chen Chun and his friends there (OOPS! I forgot their names again. One is called Richard Peter David I think.. the other one... totally gone from my memory. Next time when you name your kids please give them easier names to remember k!!) They were supposed to have lab there, but it was cancelled. THANK GOD! If not poor KS will have nowhere to go again. After I showed them the nearest parking space to BS, I decided.. really buay tahan.. MUST go get some food. Walked to Can A again, look here look there look everywhere... YES!! That's it! The bread place has the shortest queue!!! Laziness at work again. Bought a hotdog and went back to BS com lab to eat (OOPS! Hope KC Lun NEVER ever learns of this).


After that was com lab lesson, and immediately after that got called for duty at the AIESEC interviews. ARGH!!! Spare me some time for dinner CAN?! I tell you ah... all these NTU ecas.. be it Union, AIESEC.. whatever!!! All NOOO welfare at all! Before you join it's all nice nice talk.. after you join and become a member.. WELFARE?! You wait long long ok! Went there and immediately started the interviews. First girl was a HC-ian.. junior wor!! She was talking all about some camp she organised for kids at HC.. all along I was like.. simi lai eh?! I HC-ian for 2 years never ever heard of such a camp!! Budden my partner thought he v clever mah.. so let him interview I sit one side diam diam. Better still.. can shut off and rest my tired brain. After that, got a few PRCs.. PRC really scary.. they are all sooo driven. They join interviews not cos they want very much to get into the societies, but more like cos they wanna prove they can get the things they want in life. Prove to themselves they can get the eca they want. Scary. And satisfying. Cos I personally eliminated the cockiest of them. WOO HOO!!! Such a gratifying feeling. Since sec sch we had lived under their oppression.. come uni THEY STILL WANNA FIGHT WITH US SINGAPOREANS?! Now it's PAYBACK TIME! Oops I'm starting to sound scary...

As the interview dragged on, there were a few other interesting characters.. including this guy who was the ex-rugby vice-captain in JJC. Funny guy. Under the section asking him what he can contribute to AIESEC he wrote: I'm just a normal guy, I got no special experience or talents. I don't know what I can contribute to AIESEC but I hope you all can accept me. Damn funny interviewing him. So now you all know.. to make your interview outstanding, no need for all the nice nice words and certs and testimonials.. juz be a bit more guai lan.

Btw this guy was the 2nd guy yesterday who asked me, "You look familiar... were you from some camp?" Uh oh.. these freshies.. like very ji4 chou3 leh!!! Programmer tekan them a bit, they remember your face for life. Sianz... think I need to wear a mask when I walk around next time. People whose faces I can't even remember are staring at me in a too buay song manner. Scary sia..

Sometime after 8.30pm, I really couldn't take it anymore. I was hallucinating... smelling chicken rice everywhere I went. Even the toilets. Going mad. Decided I really had to go home and get some food along the way.

When KS can complete an entire KFC meal AND still feel hungry, you know she's REALLY hungry!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home