The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Went to town to meet the Moogle people for ktv yesterday. I was running kinda late and was in a hurry, walking quite briskly... only to almost knock head-on with this lady standing beside the mrt station. Thinking it's one of those people giving out flyers or asking for donations, I tried to siam one side, only to be blocked again. I move left, the lady move with me, I move right, the lady ALSO move with me. I move up move down move everywhere until I juz kinda gave up and tried to tune in to what she wanted to say.

"Hi we are looking for pretty ladies to sign up as models."

First sentence she said I already wanted to rofl. OK so what do you want me to model? Kidswear? But of cos I didn't say that lar.. what?! Malu myself meh!? I juz kept mumbling, "I'm in a hurry I'm in a hurry." and tried to find a way to get out of that 铜墙铁壁 she was trying to surround me with.

"I won't take up a lot of your time. Really. I just need your number and your name. Just 5 seconds of your time!"

After like, 15 seconds of trying to no avail, I decided ahh.. what the heck.. give her what she wants and I can probably get away faster. It was after I walked like, 500m away before I realised what a dumb ass I've been. I could have given her a fake name and number!! Walau.. was in too much of a hurry, lost my common sense for a while.

Anyway if any of you meet with the following situation, just to let you know, it's probably fake. I mean, walau seriously.. who ever thinks KS looks even HALF like a model?? Hands ahem.. down. I remember Tien Fun told me last time she got stopped by someone from this "modelling agency" as well, and she went for their "audition" out of curiosity. What audition... rubbish! At that place, all they did was try to sell the girls makeup and stuff. According to TF, if I remember correctly, before they could be signed by the company, they had to buy something like 500 bucks worth of makeup products and also go for modelling lessons, paid from their own pockets too of course. Wah like that isn't an outright con lar. Dunno who will be dumb enough to believe.

Those who believe either are seriously really dumb, or seriously think themselves to be very very very chio, or they could be very very very very rich!! People like Emily!!! Chatted with her yesterday, she's into her third year at MIT! She's currently doing an attachment in Tokyo! Attachment only leh. And guess how much this girl earns.........

Dunno ah???

Guess lar!!!!!!!

Guess!!

Don't like that!!!!! QUICK GUESS!!!

Make a rough guess!!!

"Very little lor. Not a lot. Only slightly less than 5000 USD a month." That was what she told me. @@#^&%^&@#$!!!!!!!!! You are an undergrad on an attachment and you earn like, 5000 USD a month and you tell me it's LITTLE?! After that, sensing my buay song-ness, she said, "No lar.. minus tax minus pension, only about 3500 USD a month." Wah... ONLY about 3500 USD a month leh. 3500 USD is already like, the salary of people in the top 5 percentile in Singapore?!!

But then again, that's only something like 1/10th of a peanut of cos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home