The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sorry guys, had been cheating hit rates the past few days yes I know.. Lazy piece of shit that KS.. everyday never blog cheat people to keep coming and check if her site's updated. Sorry guys.. school's started, honeymoon's over. Homework's piling up though I'm still really reluctant to touch all that shit.. unless you people are really interested in all that boring everyday school life stuff, I don't think there's anything of interest in my life at the moment. Until today! Went with Jing and Ja for supper!!

Guess where we went??


Where's that place?! Makansutra! Gluttons bay!!!! Nice hawker food!!! Yummy yum yum!!!

Everyone who went there became a glutton... EVERYONE!!! I mean, just look at this girl here.. she's like, stuffing herself silly with all that orh luak, char kway tiao and hokkien prawn mee! All so oily some more.. OMG someone should tell her to go check her blood cholesterol! The LDL level in her blood must have risen to dizzy levels!

She was overheard mumbling, "Orh luak nicer? Or hokkien prawn mee? Or char kway tiao? AHHH think so much for what?! Buy everything and eat lar!"

"Wah piang all that food was DAMN GOOD man!! I think ah.. that Makansutra place can use me as spokesperson liao. Finished one plate of orh luak, one plate of hokkien prawn mee, one plate of char kway tiao and 3 cups of sugar cane juice ALL BY MYSELF!!!"

"Ok I practise posing for Makansutra's poster k? I'm Makansutra's poster girl!! I'm Jingz from Fantastic 4!! Please all visit Makansutra for good food!!! And a satisfied stomach!!"


"I also wanna be Makansutra's poster girl!!! I die die muz fight with Jingz!! She eat 3 plates of food, I drink 3 cups of sugar cane!!! Come let's fight!!! Oops.. muz pose and smile nice nice first. Hi!! I'm Jacinth from the Fantastic 4!!! Hee! Makansutra.. wanna use me as poster girl instead?!"

Makansutra manager, "K come come your name is Jacinth right? K Jacinth.. we need your help. We need someone to help hold the extra chopsticks and spoons as Jing's taking her poster picture. Thangz fer helping!!"


K one group picture.. the Fantastic 3!!! JX stayed too far away.. we decided to not disturb her and let her stay at home rest. Anyway I met them at 9++pm.. ask JX out she will surely go, "SIAO AH!! ASK ME GO THERE SO LATE!"

Uh oh k I better run b4 Chan conks me on the head with her metal pot.


Where's Makansutra?! Let spokesperson Jingz show you people! It's at the porcupine durian
Esplanade!


Let the 2 spokesperson pose for a romantic pic!


Fantastic3!! Wah I like this pic.. cos I look better on the left side of my face, so everytime take picture must try to show only the left side. And Ja looks better on the right side of her face, so everytime take picture she will try to show only her right side. Jingz... anything goes lar. Her face left or right both look the same. She's symmetrical. So there, anyway this pic brings out the best of us three! Wahaha.


LOOK!!! WAH SO NICE!!!

No I don't mean F2 Ja and Jingz..

Look again.. look closely..

BEHIND!!! The MERLION!!! NICE RIGHT?! Wahahaha


Me with Ja!!! That dimly lit thing is the durian. Didn't use the night mode.. so could not capture the beauty of the durian in this pic. The night mode blurred too easily.


Ja and Jingz! Don't ask me why we bother to take pictures in front of the durian when we couldn't even see that it's that durian. I dunno why too.


K this pic by Ja the expert photographer... the Durian in all its magnificance. Seriously damn pretty. OMG it looks like a picture drawn by some reknowned artist! It's damn damn damn pretty.. anyone wants a copy? Get it from me. It's gonna be my wallpaper for now.

Durians are best served chilled.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home