The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

The blogger EVERYONE'S talking about... Mr Verce's introduced him, brother Fox has asked me to read his blog, Miyagi's talked about him....... He's Rockson Takumi Tan!! Walau seems like after we gave Jing an uber cool christian name TMD Patty Lim, the whole entire world's adopting these funky names. I should get one myself. OK from now on I'm called Avril Naruto Lim!! Walau.. damn cool rite?! Remember ah.. from today onwards see me outside muz call me Avril Naruto Lim! I'm sooo funky I'm proud of myself!!!

Oh sorry.. we were talking about Mr Rockson Takumi Tan. Read his latest entry... damn freakin funny!!!

I also read today the newspaper that they wanted to change the Marina Bay name. Gahmen call some overseas new name expert people to think of new names. You know how much they pay these fuckers? $400,000!!!!

And you know what is the name they choose in the end?

MARINA BAY!!!!!

KNNBCCB!!! Spend $400,000 of Singapore people's money, and in the end come out this kind of fuck thing? Marina Bay change name to Marina Bay!!!

The minute I read that I was laughing so hard my guts and liver were spilling outta my mouth. Walau!!!!!! The government seriously makes me lose trust in them sometimes. I dunno if it's really true that they spent so much for nothing.. but in any case, I guess that $400,000 was what? 2/3 of a peanut am I right? Blardie hell.. if I knew peanuts were going to cost so much I would have stocked up more last time. Now no chance.. always go NTUC the salesgirl tell me, "Sorry peanuts sold out." See lar! Who let out the heavenly secret that each peanut costs $600,000?

Anyway, for more peanut stories, go to Rockson Takumi's page:

http://rockson.blogspot.com/

Brace yourselves though, he's a real foul-mouthed smart ass trying to gek beng.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home