The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Friday, July 22, 2005

KTV session in Chinatown today! Jing got a Partyworld voucher and we all went for a major k-ing session!!! Miss those k-ing days with F4. And of cos Shiyan and Yingci!!! Normally to hear us sing live you gotta pay big bucks.. but today we sang for free!!! Gosh, you should check out the crowd outside!! We booked the entire Partyworld today to ensure total privacy.. but our fans were just too overwhelming!!!

F2: Ja and I


Oops.. sorry I meant to say F3.. Ahem Ms Chan was busy earning $ so she couldn't join us. Shit.. Should cover my ugly face up. Lobster red and ugly and peeling. I should ban myself from taking pictures for the next 3 months.


Dr Ho the crooner.. check out her soulful eyes...........................................
"wo zhi bu guo xiang chang ge gei ni ting.. yong wo de sheng ying.."


Our mocktails! Wah look so pretty right? As the saying goes, never judge a book by its cover, never judge a drink by its looks.


Don't ask me what song this is.. I dunno. I dunno which idiot took my camera to take this pic too. Don't ask me. Really. I'm gonna hoot that person if I ever find out who it is. Oh btw, check out the brand of the LCD tv.. some chinese brand name.. sounds real cheapo.. quality rather grainy too.. lousy visual effect.


That's our number 1 fan Dr Ho with F2-Ja and Jingz!! We invited a privileged few fans to sing with us! Dr Ho was one of them!!! Wahahahaha


Ja singing Top Of The World. Don't worry, that song's not gonna be included in our next album.


F3 and their 2 mega fans, Yingci and Shiyan posing for a pic after our ktv cum autograph session. Good to hold such sessions in Chinatown.. it is never void of kpo and very very enthusiastic aunties who are more than willing to help us take pictures!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home