The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

What do you usually do when you are scared? Frightened outta your wits? Usually the best cure is to get others frightened as well!!!! *evil laughter*

Yesterday night, or rather today morning at about 2.30am, I popped by Kenny Sia's site.. and got a hell of a big fright. Wah it's damn evil to put up such scary stuff to scare innocent parties who might be visiting your site in the middle of the night!!!!

With a thumping heart, adrenaline pumping, I got real jumpy. Every single rustle the air con made had me turning my head 180 degrees to check my surroundings suspiciously. At that moment, 2 suay people decided to chat with me thru MSN. One of them was poor Tie, the other was Jiaming, one of the programmers during the camp.

The inner evil KS gives an evil laugh, and the gears of her sick mind started turning.

KS: Hey Tie! You know Kennysia? The real funny Malaysian blogger?

Tie: Yes of cos I know. He's from Kuching, I was from there too!

KS: Oh issit? Haha he just posted this real interesting entry!! Go read it! Now!!!!

5 minutes later

Tie: Freako.. now I don't dare to go to the toilet anymore.

KS feels 100 X better after hearing that she was not alone anymore. *evil laughter*

Next victim.

KS: Hey you know this blogger called Kenny Sia?

Jiaming: Yeah he's quite famous right? Read about him somewhere in the newspapers before.

KS: Oh issit? He's really funny! He just posted this really entertaining entry! Go read it!

Jiaming: Ok.

5 minutes later

Jiaming: Uhh... are those things real?

KS: I should think so?

Jiaming, still trying to comfort himself: Err... I think it's maybe cos that motorcycle was going real fast, causing the lights to have this reflection.

KS: If that makes you feel better.

KS, really freaked out now: Let's change the topic..

So now.. you guys know what to do when you are scared in the middle of the night right??

Oh btw, I changed the skin a bit. To be more precise, I added in a picture of myself! This is the only one of the coolest pictures I've ever taken! So proud of it lor. Funky KS. Cool hor cool hor?! Quick! All say cool!! Let me have something to feel high about less than 12 hours before the new school term starts!! QUICK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home