The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Sorry people.. these few days really too damn busy.. no time to update. Loads of tutorials to rush, lectures to read up on, lab protocols to prepare for. In fact I'm now only taking a short break to update.. my notes are killing me!!!! Arghhhh!!!

This is not a good time to get too damn involved in school stuff.. but I seem to have been inadvertently drawn into the heart of things. Getting more and more onz about school stuff, not of my own free will of cos. First it was Union camp.. but that was fun, and it did not really clash much with semester time, so I got no complains. Now it's Aiesec. Kept getting calls from Aiesec-ers these few days.. asking me to help out with this, help out with that.. when all along I thought my job did not involve all of those. Just got a call from a certain Terry. Like, HUH? WHO? Who's that?!

Terry: Hey you know who I am?

KS: Uhh.... I think so lar. If I see your face I will know.

Terry: Hey how long have you not come for Aiesec stuff? You dunno who I am?

KS: I think I know lar. *crosses her fingers*

Terry: Haha ok what time do you finish school on tuesday wednesday and thursday?

KS, trying to think of the latest time possible: Uhh.. 5.30pm on all days.

Terry, waiting for KS to fall right into the trap: GREAT! We need you to help out with interviews for the people who wanna joing Aiesec for the next year!

KS: HUH? But I end school so late!

Terry: No problem! The interview's from 5pm to 9pm! We will wait for you!

KS: 9PM?! Hey you know where I stay?! I need like, an hour and a half to get home!!!

Terry: No prob! If there are no buses left, I can let you stay over at my hall!

KS: .......

Terry's a guy btw. After that, I found out that he was also the one who got the other people to call me the first few times to pull me over to his department in Aiesec.. when I was safely dwelling and having a nice relaxed time over at my original department, with nice seniors who looked out for me.

KS looks into the mirror.

KS stars again.

Boh koh leng mah.... which part of my face looks like I'm a super onz Aiesec-er?! None!! I'm a typical super slacker, slacking every single chance I get, joining Aiesec only to make my testimonials look better in future. And of all those Aiesec seniors, I only know a few well, the rest I don't even know how they look like!!! How to survive liddat?! Throw me into a department stuffed full of onz and eager Aiesec-er... walau... *faintz* as if my workload's not enough to kill me.. nvm... come ah come.. KS is a super onz and eager shit. Go ahead. Come all bully me and drag me to help out at all available events! And on top of that, she still has tuition 3 times a week! Like that won't die one... won't!! Really won't!! She's a super smart ass what... super duper smart piece of ass.

ARGH!!!! Someone please do me a favor bring out a gun and juz shoot me dead. Or maybe one day I should trek from NTU all the way into the live-firing area of those army kias.. one stray bullet will be enough. Just one. ARGHHHHH!!!! EVEN THE TAG-BOARD ALSO WANNA BULLY ME!!! Ok that's it! I'm gonna change the tag board to flooble. When I do not have Aiesec stuff or union stuff or homework or tuition to busy myself with. I will change it. Meanwhile, for any comments, just click the comments column lar.. a bit mafan won't kill you.

Ok finished my ranting.. back to work. ARGHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home