The Legends of the Pugilistic Leader

This is a record of my everyday life, my thoughts and feelings, and my favourite topics. Read it if it's of interest to u!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

HAIZ somehow, i cant post pics today. Got some nice ones to post. But well.. some other day then!

Went the new Cathay on monday! Watched X-men with TJL and kok. That movie is LAME LA! Lame to the max. But in case any of you wanna watch shall not reveal any spoilers here. BTW if u all wan watch rite, please wait till the rolling credits are over. Got something else at the end. But anyway, I still think it is lame la.

As for the new cathay, its ok lor. Looks pretty grand. Better than Cine on the outside. The glass lifts are pretty cool too! But the rest of the bldg other than the theatres are still pretty empty. Wait till the shops open, it will be the next hip place to be. Think Cine is up for a tough competition. But actually the theatres are ok onli. Looks the same. But the legspace is increased. Loads more legspace than normal theatres!

K done. I am going back to watch my dramas!!! My fren is back from China and brought back the vcds!!! Hee hee!!! I better finish my remaining dramas quick so I can watch the new dramas!! OH and GOONG IS GONNA SHOW ON CHANNEL U SOON! OMG! Channel u is really fast! UNEXPECTED! Think even scv has yet to broadcast it yet! KEWL!

From tmr onwards, i will be working damn long hours, plus tuition. SIGH! Anyway, i need pple to come support me! HAHA come suntec k! I WILL BE SELLING PRINTER INK THERE!!! Hee hee see you guys there!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home